Wednesday, October 19, 2011

baCK AFTER A bLOGGING VACATION....SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON.

tHE GREAT DISAPPOINMNET OF NOT GETTING THE HOLLYWOOD REALITY SHOW GIG.....IS OVER. NO DEPRESSION....but it owuld have been nice to be on television.....for a season or two. They sent their crew to NJ for me to audition....they saw me on my website...as the MAURY LISA (my face in the MONA LISA), my head inside a hippo, and me dressed as a witch, a hooker, and me and mini me....(I am holding a baby, whose face was replaced with mine.
I had a video conference..they liked me....and when they came to NJ, they urged me to be "over the top" and then I was told I went to far. I was very silly, respectful and I would have been great...but, although the producers liked me, the NETWORK itself, thought I was not right....well, If they wanted a boring MAURY, who would emulate the horrors who are on the Antique ROAD SHOW..that is not my style....
I gave them what they said they wanted...
So I wont earn 10 to 50,000 dollars a week. OH WELL. NOW I AHVE A LOT OF OTHER THINGS TO DO. Kepp my store growing and selling....and paying attention to the CIrcus of next years elections. I think that they need a proctologist to lead the next REPUBLICAN debate for the entiure crew are a bunch of sick assholes.
I cant belive that we had BUSH as president.....his excuse is that his DADDY arranged his election, but what is the excuse for all these clowns that are running now...THEY ARE ALL MENTALLY ILL.... THIS BLACK PIZZAMAKER, WHO IS SO IMPRESSED WITH HIMSELF..... he IS A WELL SPOKEN MORON.
cain suggest we build an electric fence that will kill all men women and children who attempt to come into the country. This future president(in his own mind)
would murder innocent peasant who only want to try to better their lives..They are not terrorists! CAIN, also said Jesus was killed by the liberals.......which is so untrue. Jesus was a loving liberal...trying to make things better for the masses... The ROMANS were the conserviatives far right of the day.....The people were the liberlas who were pro JESUS>
PERRY is more stupid that GEORGE BUSH......he is attached to both government and church(which I think is hypocritical) he is only using the religion card to get elected)
MICHELE BACHMAN, is another SARAH PALIN who is almsot as stupid as her.....and she thinks by appealing to the masses to repeal DOnt ASK DOnt tell will help get her elected...she needs to put down gay people, to help her campaign...and her GAY husband who was"cured" is at the cneter of a business that CURES gay people...THIS IS UNPROVEN AND SICK...
NEWT GINRICH IS A MEAN APIRITED TROLL, WHO LEFT HIS WIFE WHEN SHE WAS DYING OF CANCER...HE IS A FAR RIGHT....HE REMINDS ME OF ONE OF HITLERS BOYS. ROMNEY IS A UPBERICH MORMAN....WITH NO PERSONALITY...AND AGAIN...NO SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE....AND THE REST OF THEM....THEY ARE ALL STUPID, RELIGIOUS, OR REALLY UNQUALIFIED.ALL OF THEM ARE MEAN SPIRITED AND DO NOT REPRESENT A REAL AMERICAN....THAT IS WHY I AM STILL THINKING OF RUNNIG FOR PRESIDNET ON 'YOU TUBE"...JSUT TO GIVE MY OPINION ON HOW THINGS SHOULD BE RUN.....AND I STILL MIGHT DO IT.

No comments: