Tuesday, January 20, 2009

inauguralNite

Although I wasnt in Washington in person today, I was there in spirit. The 15 degree temperature was not felt, as my spirit soared above the crowd, absorbed the energy generated by almost 2 million souls, heating up not only my heart, but the hearts of all America. I entered the Television screen, and got a close up view of all the dignitaries. I felt seeing Bill and Hillary, Jimmy and ROSLIND, Ted Kennedy....Bruce Springstein, and Aretha Franklin...as I was visiting old friends.... Aretha looks like a big Choclate candy bar wrapped up with a giant bow on top (HER Rediculous HAT...which was a bow...far to big for her head)
I flew over the crowd noticing, tears flowing from men and women, both black and white....race was not an issue..This happening made woodstock seem miniscule...and peacefullness prevailed..without the help of cannabis or psycholodelics. 1.8 million people and there wasnt even one act that required police intervention.... That in itself is a major miracle. The speech was so incredible, that Pat Bucannan, was so immpressed....that he said it was the best inaugural speech in history....and he is such a conservative. Maybe the sob's is softening....

No comments: