Saturday, January 30, 2010

Full Moon, icicles on titties,Very Busy in the store...Cheesy Rueben

Last night Buddy woke me up a few times to go out side.....it was so cold, in the middle of the night, i swear there were icicles forming on my titties....(not really ,but sounds good and silly...you can create a mental image of it.....) There was a huge full moon, and all the warewolves were out in force. I hardly got more than 4 hours sleep. I actually woke up early at 8, and got dressed and got to the store ealrier than nights I get a full complement of sleep..
I figured the cold was going to keep custoemrs home, keeping nice and warm and cozy......I never figured, it might be the busiest day we ever had!!! People came pouring in.....the first custmer was a repeat customer who was here yesterday..she went home to measure...and reall did come back..and buy three items....of furniture..and i gave her incredible deals....she wanted things that I was able to reduce the price, make her happy iwth the price, and make room from us. She bought two armoires and an oak cupboard.... The made mee feel good to start the day, early and with sales...and it continued....and by 6, it was the biggest day we had in a very long time, with the exception of that very rare painting I sold early in the month.......Hopefull this month will be the biggest in a very long time, yet....still not like the good old days,.....when the auction was flourishing.....

Last week I gave the recipe for a very tasty and low calorie open sandwhich.... A lisce of good bread of your choice that is 100 calories...topped with a roast pimento, and one or two tablespoons of TOASTITOS cheese sauce with jalapenas...I put on slice of onion and tomatoe....today, I added another 5 calories...by adding a tablespoon or more of sauerkraut.......which makes it A Mexican Rueben Pimneto OPen Sandwhich...about 185 calories (with two tablespoons of cheese) 165 with one tablespoon cheese sauce....Delish.....really filling...and not that many calories.
I figure about 1500 a day. Breakfast Oatmeal....about 170 calories, a piece of fruit around 50,to 100, lunch 300 calorie (varies 200-300) Weight watchers or LEAN CUSIN fronzen meal.... A bowl of CABBAGE soup now and then...very few calories..and that leavea 5-900 calories for dinner and snaks..... It doenst feel like I am starving myself. Tonight I had an ice cream put out by WEIGHT WAtchers.....140 cal...and it was really the best....ever.

No comments: