Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day after the blizzard, Sarah Palin, My Grandfathers Grave found,DR was shocked

The day after the blizzard...was a disater for businessl a small handfull of people entered...and only one person spent 15.00. Not even enough money to buy enough underwear for my trip to MEXICO. The boys were terrific and shoveled out the MAHWAH store..and my house..and then, Juan went on his very first house call all himself and did very well.!!!!
I was estatic to read that SARAH PALIN is very down in the polls...VP BIDEN said that he likes her, but some of her comments he just doenst understand..she is so far out.....He was kind.... he should have called a a hypocrite uneducated moron, who is as articulate as a stuttering parrot. She kills wolves, makes moose stew, and was part of a plot with her husband to have ALASKA secceed from the UNION>.which makes her a traitor....and then this traitor (who acts and sounds like she had a lobotomy) runs for VICE President of the COUNTY she wanted to secceed from. And why OBAMA, didnt really concentrate on those facts.....or did OBAMA feel that she would be her own best enemy?

My Nephew found a website.."FIND A GRAVE.COM: and came up with a photogrpah of a tombstone, supposedly that commemorates the lives of my GRANDFATHER "ADOLPH gREENSTIEN" AND HIS SECOND WIFE.... PEARL DIKE"...BUT WHY WASNT HER LAST NAME ON THE TOMBSTONE AS "Greenstein" or werent they married...That is the next mystery to find out....HE died at a very young age...in his fifties...and the old bitch lasted until 1973...he died in 1940!!!! Somehow there had been talk of his wife and kids murdered him for his money....The grave stone was new....actually look even too new to have been put there in 1973....and definatley not from 1940.....the twins, must have erected it after their mother died in 1973.....unless, it is some kind of scame and photo shopped....I dont think my nephew paid for the photo...if he did..then something smells fishy.

I went for a quick check up at the Cardiologist this morning..My blood pressure was good, the tick tock sounded good to him. He refered to other tests which didnt show any blockages....and thinks the medicine itself makes me dizzy!! He was shocked that I had lost 16 pounds since I was there last month....He just said keep it up, and if i can...possibly, I might eventually not need medication.....

No comments: