Thursday, December 23, 2010

PAT ROBERTSON MUST HAVE READ BY BLOG..HE AGREES WITH ME!!!

I AM WRITING A SCRIPT FOR ONE OF MY YOU TUBE VIDOES WHEN I START MY PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN......AGAINST SARAH PALIN!!! ONE OF THE THINGS I MENTIONED IN PAST BLOGS AND MY SCRIPT IS ABOUT LEGALIZING DRUGS....AND SERIOUSLY GOOD REASONS.....ONE THE CRIMINALIZATION RUINS THE LIVES OF MANY PEOPLE......WHO ARE NOT CIRMINALS...BUT BECAUSE THEY SMOKED A LITTLE POT..SOME STATES STILL CAN GIVE THEM 10 YEARS....THEY COME OUT HARDEN CRIMINALS, SOME DIE THERE...KILLED,RAPED OR COMMIT SUICIDE, WHILE COSTING THE TAXPAPERS A FORTUNE.
I WILL GO INTO MUCH DETAIL AND STATISTICS....BUT READ THE FOLLOWING....WRITTEN BY THE "PAT ROBERTSON."FOUND OF THE CHRISTIAN COALITION AND THE 700 CLUB.

."We're locking up people that take a couple of puffs of marijuana and the next thing you know they've got 10 years -- they've got mandatory sentences and these judges, they throw up their hand and say "What can we do? It's mandatory sentences." We've got to take a look at what we're considering crimes, and that's one of 'em. I mean, I'm not exactly for the use of drugs, don't get me wrong. But I just believe criminalizing marijuana, criminalizing the possession of just a few ounces of pot, and that kind of thing, I mean it's costing us a fortune, and it's ruining young people. The young people go into prisons, they go in as youths, and they come out as hardened criminals, and it's not a good thing

cAN THIS BE THE SAME pAT rOBERTSON WE KNOW AND LOVE(HATE?) hE MUST HAVE BEEN REDING MY BLOG.....IF HE IS THINKING THE WAY I DO...MY GOD.....THE CHRISTIAN COALITION MIGHT EVEN LISTEN TO OTHER THINGS I WILL SAY.....AND BROADCAST ON YOU TUBE......

No comments: