Sunday, September 11, 2011

I AM BACK....LOST MY PASSWORDS TO GET INTO THIS BLOG

YESTERDAY.......A CREW FROM HOLLYWOOD came to my store o interview me for a part on a TV program.......a reality show, dealing with antiques. I first had a video conference interview...and they like the results.....yesterday, they made an one hour video of me...First giving a tour of the store, then a personal interview....and finally, a scripted negotiation...for me to buy an antique from a potential seller.
It seemed to go well. If I get the job, they said I had to fly to HOLLYWOOD for three weeks...to make the show for the season.....They first saw me in drag as the MONA LISA, then as a with with a pointed hat, then as a money and finally me and mini me...holding a baby..with my bearded face.
For those of you who had followed my blog....there is a lot to catch up on, as I havent been back here since NOVEMBER and my last trip to HUNGARY. This last trip was to TURKEY....by way of all the mountains..from Translyvania,(the Carpathians, The BALKANS (Bulgaria) and then on to the Anatolian MTS in TURKEY....ending a 5 day drive thru the mountains, eventually ending up at the Mederanian Sea....The most beautiful place on earth....ANTALIA....
I will finsih this now....with a reminder..to come back and I will try to post photos, of the trip and the DOLPHINS who are used for theraphy for autistic kids,..recipies......and stories, poems...etc

No comments: