Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WEDNESDAY

TODAY NOTHING HAPPENED. WE ALL COULD HAVE RUNNAKED IN THESTORE AND ALMOST NO ONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED. 3 CUSTOMERS, OR RATHER BROWERS CAME IN.... We didnt buy anything today, we didnt sell anything today, and we only got 3 annoying telephone calls trying to sell us THE DISCOUNT YELLOW PAGES..Now tell me, did any of you ever hear of, or see the DISCOUNT YELLOW PAGES? Well I havent.....It is some kind of scam. A young woman who told me her name was Yennifer (she was from INDIA, and they always use American names, but Paleese....they should kinow how to pronouce the assumed name they were given. I promptly hung up, before the rath of MAURY got her. I use go into some obscene diatribe, how I would shave her private parts, and squeeze lemon juice upon it and she would suffer from a sour puss. My obsenity usually is laced with silly humor,which they never get...except once, it was an American lady named Laquisha, who got hysterical...and said, "HONEY, common down, that sounds like fun.......
Tonight I made a big decision, to pull the plug on the MAHWAHstore after 25 years..he havent made the rent in years there,....everytone comes here,,,and I have wasted enough money to almost buy the damn building, which is a wind tunnel, and the old fashion heating system is just too expensive to use. The landlord doesnt want to put any money into thebuilding..... he is a nice man, but a bi hard to deal with....in some ways. The sale starts in the morning, as we will start bringing the best things here....and the rest..sell off cheaply.
I have to give Obama lots of credit for simply saying that I SCREWED UP...when it came to checking on a few of his choices for his cabinet....I was very disappointed in BILL RICHARDSON....in that he might have a scandle brewing for giving contracts to those who donated money to his election campaign.....but....did they give the money before or after they got the contracts.....and does it matter? I met him at a party when he was stilling running for President,,,and I would have supported him.... He really did a great job in the Clinton Administration....he had been Energy Secretary...Ambassador to the United Nations, and had negotiated with Saddam Hussein, the leader of Sudan...etc to have hostages released..and he was successful. Now about those guys who didnt pay all their taxes.....what can I say, I do not know anyone who WANTS to pay taxes but we have to...did they really think they culd get away with it? IRA doenst care who you are....they will get you..SO what were they thinking???/ I will remain naive and belive that OBAMA really wants to shape of the United STATES. I dont remember ever hearing the asshole BUSH ever admitting that he screwed up....and he SCREWED UP, big time...like every day....starting with letting the SAUDIS have their 9/11 (as he turned his head) his constant lieing about everything from WMD, to "outsourcing is good for AMERICA" yes its so great that we have a horrendous unemployment problem. He said there was no global warming problem (as the Artic Ice melts and the glaciers are moving....and water levels are rising" Obama is conscious of all the problems we have and immediatley is making an attempt to start trying to corrrect them. He has inherited a tough problem, but isnt afraid to tackle it. The MONKEY BUSH inherited a good economy, with a surplus of money....and destroyed the eocnomy....and left us, our children and grandchildren in debt....which BUSHes friends robbed the county blind..That evil idiot (with Cheney the chief PUPPETEER) and Rumsfeld the chief tortuer,undid, all the years of Democracy started by George Washington......I hope that Obama and company can return some or most of what we lost.
A one of the customers who did venture into the store today, did make me feel good. SHe said she reads this blog.....since I do not have a counter...I have no idea who reads it....I dont know if there is a place for readers to send comments...so you can write me @ buddylubman@aol.com I stopped writing for a long time becuase I thought I had lost my audience when AOL just stop ALL BLOGS.....but they had kicked me off AOL and I lost my enitire adress book, and couldnt write to all the people that used to write to me...AOL did have a counter, and I had a lot of people reading my blogs daily.....I was inspired by the comments that people used to write to me. I would post my poetry and philosophy, when I wasnt just being silly or comical. I would have an almost daily new recipe or two. But when I thought I had no audience, my energy level to write the blog daily has been diminished. But now, that I find out I cant tell that people are reading...I will try to have a daily blog......
I also will blog about anything I feel like that need comments, interpretation, condemnation....or bringing something great to your attention....I am thinking of writing about the reality shows....how rediculous they all are....especially the rejection factor,when each week, they kick one or two people out of the group....some are so rediculous ...and it seems that most of all the people on all the shows...are so....phoney, so unrealisticly beautiful, some so very devoid of mental capacity,.....I am not sure which one is the worst.....the one where a bunchof men vie for a "Sex" change..and each week, she rejects one..until one "winner" is left.....I wonder what in hell is in the mind of these men,who are supposed to be straight..although one of them men was a lesbian who had a sex change....and wanted to hook up with this Sexual Sundae over boxtox lipped (now) woman. It was borderline hysterical, with a side order of pathetic thrown in, covered with Rediculous sauce.
Then there was a lesbian who had both men and women vie for her choosing one of them.....and the entire group reminded me more of a group theraphy session, or the play room in a Mental Institution.......Now the newest is where the MOthers of young men try to inlfuence them from picking out their choice of a women....The Mothers interefer...from ANNYOING JEWISH mothers, to big tough screaming Italian mothers..The men always picking the ones to give their mothers heartfailure on camera....
And the fear factor.....people eating worms, having snakes crawl over them Spiders...and other scary creatures....or jumping out of planes, or off bridges, or taking horrible risks to win prizes......
Then there is the program when they take a guy, and leave him in the mountains, or on a dessert island, or in the AMAZON, or in the dessert....and he has to surive for a week. He is left with no food or water...or tools......
Or a bunch of people all living in the same house.....and getting involved and see how long they can last before killing each other....most of these programs are pure worthless nonsense...they almost make the COP PROGRAMS more interesting..COPS who arrest poor low class people...and its all real.....
Too much bullshit and violence on TV......now that BUSH is gone, the humor of late night shows, who made fun of him has changed......They are not making fun of OBAMA.... he is not a comical indivudal....they made fun of BUSHes inability to talk, or choose the correct words, or completely screw up what he was saying.....Obama is articulate, smart, concerned....well I would rather have a good man at the helm, than an inconsiderate evil man to laugh at.
The only recipe for tonight....was made from the left over whipped cream from last nights jello. ALl I did to make a new dessert out of it was to sprinkle some cherry crystal lite on top of it, stir..and it was like a cherry pudding...which is completely no CARB and great for my Atkins diet.
And now good nite.....I will be making the blog more interesting as time goes on.......MAURY

No comments: