Saturday, April 24, 2010

BEGIN:THE 4TH REICH IN AMERICA..ARIZONE GOV EVA BRAUN!!

THEY SAY IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICAN.... but who are "they"? The mentality of Americans, is not very different than that of the GERMANS after WW1 . The Female GOV of Arizona, now have instituted the same policy that ADOLF HITLER invented...for the JEWS. They had to carry "papers" Then the yellow stars on their arm...then the conscentration camps and mass extermination..
It happened slowly.......Its possible that first the LAtinos, then the MUSLIMS, and then as hate increases, the JEWs and Blacks will again become victims....and dialogue for an ARYAN NAtion....might ring out again. Is my scenario rediculous and impossible? WOuldnt the JEWS and some Germans think that what followed Hitlers rise...woulnt have wrought such horrors??? So I might not be that far off....
I am disgusted with the GOV of Arizona....and the people in AMerica who are so racist, so stupid, and so evil. The MEDIA and the REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVE....pushed the ALien ISSUE..to get the AMerican paeople off such issues as the war, and how BUSH and HIS NAzis.....lied to and robbed AMerican, not only of its money, but robbed us of our reputation as a kind country...who helps others. Most of the world hates us now...although, after OBAMA got elected...they have somewhat thawed their icy feelings towards us......it showed, that Americans were fed up with the BUSH Administration and the war.
But you might as, why we havent ended the war...Obama said that was one of his priorities. I have TWQ ideas on that one.. If we just pulled out..all at once...there would be a civil war, and the death toll of IRAQIS killing each other.....Muslims killing muslims.... would be astronomical. It would be a blood bath like the killing fields of CAMBODIA after Viet NAM. And, I think we are trying to avoid that....but the second reason...might even be more realistic. WHEN KENNEDY LEFT THE WHITE HOUSE FOR DALLAS, THE LAST THING HE DID..WAS TO SIGN A DOCUMENT...CALLING FOR THE RECALL OF ALL THE TROOPS IN VIET NAM...AND NOT TO CONTINUE THE WAR....... he was assasignated a few hours later.....The first thing that LYNDON JOHNSON did was to, sign antoher document that negated what KENNEDY signed...and basically said, "GO ON WITH THE WAR" He was killed to keep the war going.....a big MIlitary Industrial COmplex Conspiracy...(not a theory- its blatant)
Now, in my humble psychic opinion, Obama was reminded of this...and he decided to stay alive...yes, I think he was threatened.....and he just couldnt come out and report this to the American PUBLIC....now could he....I am sure they threatened to harm his family as well. He is worth so much more to us ALIVE..and his choice might be the right one.. He is a greater man than most people even think!!!

I just do not understand human nature....In todays news, they foudn teh body of a three month old baby that was thrown off a Bridge in NJ...by her father? I understand complete psychosis.....when voices woudl tell the person, the victim was evil or possessed...but this isnt the case.. In NEWBURG NY, there was a funeral of a 4 year old boy, whose mothers boyfreind (now in jail on other charges) is thought to have killed him. I just do not get it!!!! I guess people like us, cannot understand the criminal mind.... ANd I do not think the death penalty is enough for these people.....I fantascize the most horrible torture...but does that then make me a bad person too?
I have mostly very very nice customers...but some of them are really pains in the asses...I am thinking of buying Preparation H....and giving out small tubes to those who just are out of control and give me a hard time. FOr example, one lady bought a couch for a mere 199.....she said she would pick it up.. The she said, she coudlnt...and needed it delivered... We told her we would Drive it TO Pomptom Plains, for a mere 75.00. 2 men in a truck, a big 16ft diesel....lots of gas..at 3.00 a gallon.... You coulnt get a taxi cab to make the trip from HOHOKUS to Pomptom Plains and back for 75....and that would have been one driver....we send to. Well she called back and said we were ripping her off....and bargained. We told her, then, to get someone else cheaper... She of course couldnt..and claled us back. but still complained. I really costs me about 82,00 to make that delivery.]
Another customer bought a bed.. as is for 200. She then asked to hav ethe head board glued and strenghened....which the charge was 100.... but the delivery to TEANECK was free!! YES free, for repeat customers.... We delivered it and she called back later...screaming that her box springs didnt fit!!! And she expects us to come and fix it free!!!! I explained, we sold the bed and fixed what she asked. I had not idea about the size of her matress and box spring....and that she chose the bed.......we did nothing wrong.... Well, I sent Rich to either fix it at a small fee, or I would give her the right to exchange the bed for something else.......to show good faith....but she bad outhed me to RICH...and I didnt know anything about the problem.....OY!!!

No comments: