Saturday, May 8, 2010

Customer yentas drove me to the edge......

Mother and Daughter yenta team.....took over an hour, almost standing in one spot, trying to decide to buy two chandeliers. They kept asking each other if they like it...They then kept looking and deciding which room each would go in...Mommy do you like it....she said yes....then they would reverse roles and MOMMY would ask the daughter if she liked it....this kept going on for an hours....the dialoge, the same.......back and forth.. untill i couldnt stand it any more.....
Finally, she said she would buy it....but wouldnt pay the tax...I asked if she had a tax number.....she said no....I informed her she MUST pay....then she said she wouldnt buy it.....She started leaving......Then the mother said she would pay for it....then that took another 15 minutes......finally I was going to write it up when she said "WAIt" I have to call my husband.....another 15 minutes.....
she finally bought it..but not until i gave them an ultimate, that she has two minutes..or they wouldtn beforsale..because they were driving me crazy....They did buy it finally...but....not until i got sort of nasty and pushy.....OY!
Four ASiAN men came in and either they didnt speak any ENGLISH AT ALL.....or they were deaf......or rude as hell. I would speak to them, and they didnt respond at all..as if they didn hear me.. This went on for half an hour. I still do not know which was the reason...they of course bought nothing...but did make some strange grunting noises like SUMO Wrestlers....
There were so many pains in the asses today....and so few sales.....

No comments: