Sunday, May 23, 2010

Havent blogged in awhile:Gorillas,James Taylor, Fat people at Chinese restuarants,No more mahwah,Korean Jewish Salesman

Where do I begin, after not blogging for a long time..... Well the Mahwah store is now a thing of the past. 25 years , and all I have is a bunch of cancelled checks, made out to an ungratefull landlord; should have bought the building, but the price was always higher than the appraisael, so never could get a loan. Now i have memories, some great, some sad....others bittersweet... But, it was a 25 year stepping stone, that led to this mega store in HOHOKUS, which was the life long fantasy...of having the biggest store in the state...BIG DEAL. Now I have the biggest overhead in the state. No awards.. No statues or bouquets of flowers presented to me in front of a large audience.

The other night, James Taylor and Carol King sand a duet on one of the late night talk shows. 'THEY SANG...."YOU GOT A FREIND" AS THEY WERE SINGING, MY BRAIN TOOK MY ON A TRIP TO THE 1970'S, A SONG THAT I LOVED...AND STILL DO. IT IS SYMBOLLIC OF MY TRIP THRU LIFE....AGAIN, AS ABOVE BITTERSWEET. AS THEY SANG, I WAS RELIVING THE PAST, WITH TEARS IN MY EYES...THEY WERE SINGING MY LIFE AWAY....WITH A SONG.... and yet, so greatful, that both the singers and I still have survived four decades...the world was a different place back then...hippies, love and peace....and a smaller dose of the Republican Conservative Agenda, the Red STATEs and Blue states really didnt have such a separation then,...and Americans were more cohesive.....there were no computers, no blogs, no Ebay, No Craigs list, no Ipods, No Blackberries,,, no APs no GPS, cars and machines that talk, Univerisites online, no screen names, no GAY rights, No Black President (which I am so happy to have), etc A different world indeed.

The other night I went with my GPS to find a womans home...and give an appraisal. It got me lost and then it went dead. I didnt charge it enough.....when I called on the phone....there was no service...THE PHONE DIDNT WORK AGAIN....IT IS DEFECTIVE. BROUGHT IT BACK TO RADIO SHACK....AND THE GIRL, WHO I RETURNED IT TO TWO DAYS AFTER I BOUGHT IT...WOULDNT HELP ME.... IT NEVER WORKED RIGHT.....THE BATTERY WAS LOOSE WAS HER EXCUSE, BUT IT FAILED AGAIN.. WHEN SHE REFUSED TO GIVE ME A REFUND OF PHONE OR THE 100DOLLARS PREPAID FOR HOURS, I GOT MAD AND YELLED AND SHE THRU ME OUT OF THE STORE.....I WROTE TO RADIO SHACK>>.LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENED... GOT SCREWED AND IT DIDNT EVEN FEEL GOOD

MY DIET IS SLIPPING.....I TOOK MYSELF TO THE ALL YOU CAN STUFF YOUR SELF CHINESE BUFFET IN RAMSEY......I FILLED MY PLATE...AND CHOWED DOWN.. AS I WAS EATING I STARTED SEEING A COLLECTION OF FAT ASSED PEOPLE. NOW I DONT MEAN CHUBBY TUSHIES. I MEAN PEOPLE WHO CAN RENT THEIR ASSES AS BILLBOARDS ON THE HIGHW WAY...PEOPLE THAT DONT WALK, THEY WADDLE....AND THEIR PLATES WERE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING HIGH WITH FOOD...THEY CARRIED AND BALANCED TWO PLATES AT A TIME, AND KEPT WADDLEING UP TO THE BUFFET MANY MANY TIMES....THEIR WERE FAMILIES OF FAT PEOPLE.....SUMO WRESTLERS ON PARADE..DISGUSTING...HOW THEY COULDNT WALK, YET FILLED THEMSELVES...I WAS AFRAID A FEW OF THEM MIGHT EXPLODE.

SAW THE VIDEO OF THE MAN WHO RELAEASE HIS PET BABY GORILLA INTO THE WILD AND THEN CAME BACK FIVE YEARS LATER...THEY MED AND EMBRACED AND KISSED AND HUGGED. I CRIED...IT WAS VERY EMOTIONAL TO SEE THE LOVE BETWEEN TWO SPECIES.....AMAZING....IT WAS HAVE BEEN VERY HARD FOR THE MAN TO LEAVE THE GORILLA.....I PUT MYSELF IN HIS POSITION....AND THAT IS WHEN I GOT REALLY SAD.. I AM TOO GODAMN SENSITIVE FOR MY OWN GOOD.

No comments: