Tuesday, June 1, 2010

poison ivy, Israel, Guatemala,Religion, and lots more

Its almost three in the morning, and I do not feel like sleeping. It is not insomnia either....I realize, I have been shriking my responsibilty to the readers of my blog.I havent written anything in a long time....lazy, tired, and sometimes, i guess I have to be in the mood.
Like a big macho fool, i went up to my home in Wayne and found, enough poison IVY growing on my property to make the entiure workd scratch, or itch......and started pulling out the plants iwth my bare hands. In past years, I hardly ever get it...I thought I was immune....well, even though, I washed my hands in hot soapy water a few times, the first evidence was itching and swelling of a certain part of the anatomy, that you can not scratch in public. Two days later, it is starting to come out on my arms......and now there is this strange pink coating on both arms from CALAMINE LOATION. Also, another part now looks like a big pink candy cane.

The NEWs of Israel attacking this flotilla upsets me, for several reasons, Firstly, I hope that they really have a reason...and the only reason would be that they were carrying guns and ammunition, and military equipment. If this is not found, the world will really be pissed at them, more than they already are....and whats more MAURY LUBMAN will be pissed at them...and this is even worse, than the world being pissed at them. Since my delusions, that I can talk with GOD directly (well I talk(he listens) I will first ask for forgiveness for the country as a whole.....the people them selves, most of whom suffer from one type of post trumatic stress or antother want peace...Its the Government leaders who want war...if any one of them wants war.
No one wants to live in eternal fear....never knowing when a missile will strike, or a crazy terrorist, will come into themarket place, a mall, a restuarant, a train or bus....and blow it up. So I feel the people of Isreal themselves, will condemn the action if no proof of reason is given...I p[redict, Israelis will march in the streets, protesting this...unless, they are apeased with proof of cause.

Speaking of GOD, he was off duty again...The hurricane named after the writer AGATHA Christie, wreaked havoc again, and bodies are piling up again, and people are missing again, and new orphans roam the land homeless, stomachs are going hungry, mouths are dry from thirst from lack of pure drinking water, as the floods rise, and the mud flows, and ASH from a volcanic eruption, futher inhibits help for the people.....and the church bells ring...and people are praying....praying for fucking what...where was their prayers before the volcano, before the hurricane, before the mudlsides and floods, before the death and destruction...PRAYING DOES NOTHING....IT IS THE ONLY THING THE HUMAN MIND CAN THINK OF OUT OF DESPERATION, THAT SOMETHING GOOD MIGHT HAPPEN IF YOU PRAY... ITS A LESSON IN FUTILITY...BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DO YOU PRAY. WHEN CAVE MEN WERE IN THE DARKNESS, AND SCARED...THEY WOULD PRAY THAT THE SUN WOULD OCME UP AND LIGHT AND WARMTH WOULD RETURN....SO..THAT IS THE FIRST GOD, THE SUN GOD...AND, THEIR PRAYERS WERE USUALLY ANSWERED, FOR THE SUN COMES UP EACH MORNING....WITH, OR WITHOUT PRAYERS.
WE HAVE HAD SO MANY NATURAL DISASTERS IN THE PAST FEW YEARS.....AS A MATTER OF FACT WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD NATURAL DISASTERS...WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD EPIDEMICS OF DISEASES...FAMINES,FLOODS, HURRICANS, TORNADOS, BLIZZARDS, EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANOS, SUNAMIS......FROM DAY WONE. AND DO YOU THINK PRAYERS EVERY HELPED....
SO, here i lay claim to be an Athisist....a Jewish Atheist thank GOD.....but I still admit, that my human brain, is as primitive as everyone elses...and I do pray and "talk" to the great spirit, every night.....am I a hypocrit? I dont think so. We are programed to be both logical creatures, educated.....but there is still part of the brain that regresses to the primitive mind...and this religious thing...still haunts us and its hard to get away from it. DO I really belive that this great spirit...can "hear' myprayers... no I dont....but as the cop said to the woman who was feeding chicken soup to a dead man" LADY why are you feeding him soup he is dead?" and the woman replied, vell, it couldnt hurt!"

Business seems to be picking up a little, or luck is changing...and my attitude to be nicer and kinder adn drop prices a little....is helping.... I try to be optimisitc.....

No comments: