Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Continue to save the world,.(soup recipe).Lady GAGA is lady KAKA,

In my attemtp to save the world, of course I need your help......(lol) the next step is serious recycling......How long can the planet continue..with natural resourses if we do not recycle. How many hundreds or thousands of years?? I dont know.... But if we use up all tHE sand to make glass, there will be no more beaches, if we use up all the iron, copper, etcetc...there will be no more building materials......You get the pix. I think that very serious recycling is needed.. Stop making plastic bags....use paper so we can use it again...And stop CHINA from manufacturing all the shit they do..that breaks in months...and gets thrown in the gargage dumps. Quality should be something that is returned to manufacturing...and...everything..should have a deposit on it..just as soda bottles used to. YES everything!!!! You would get a deposti back when you return your used tv, computer, toaster, blender...car, almost everything...so the materials will be used again.
WHAT I AM GONG TO WRITE NOW IS SCIENCE FICTION NOW....BUT IN YEARS TO COME, IT WILL BE A REALITY.... THESE RETURNED ITEMS WILL BE THROWN INTO A GIANT MACHINE, THAT WILL SEPARATE THE ENTIRE ITEM INTO LIKE ATOMS OR MOLECULES. SO ALL IRON MOLECULES WIL FLOW INTO AN IRON AREA, ALL PLASTIC WILL FLOW INTO A PLASTIC AREA...AND SO FORTH..LEAD INTO A LEAD AREA......THERE WILL BE HUGE MACHINES, THAT WILL RUN BUT FUSION..THAT CAN SEPARATE THINGS..SO AT "THE END OF THE DAY" ALL IRON WILL BE IN LIQUID FORM IN A HOLDING TANK, AND CAN BE REUSED....ETCETC. HOW THIS WILL BE DONE...I HAVE NO IDEA. IT WILL TAKE A LOT OF ENERGY..BUT BY THEN, THE ENERGY WILL BE EASILY PRODUCED. POSSIBLY ANOTHER FORM OF ENERGY THAT ISNT KNOWN YET. THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO HARBESS THE ENERGY FROM THE "WAVES" STILL PULSING IN THE UNIVERSE FROM THE BIG BANG...AS THEY CAN HARNESS THE WAVES OF THE OCEAN.... SCIENCE FICTION TONIGHT...BUT SOME DAY.....IT WILL COME TO PASS.

i AM REALLY TIRED OF "STARS"WHO TALENT IS REALLY SHOCKING PEOPLE NOW WE HAVE THIS LADY GAGA, A STUPID BITCH, WHO WAS A CATHOLIC SCHOOL STUDENT, who wore a blue plaid skirt, and now is weat a dress made up of fresh meat....She is trying to out do MADONNA, who at least can write music and sing....and has talent.....This one is pathetic....but, hey, she is making a fortune....being silly or stupid....and over the top, and I am not...so I thought of something.......

I Could dress up in DRag, and emulate her... Exaggerate her style and form and dress. I wouldnt even shave my beard....and my voice is ten times worse than hers....and I could become LADY KAKA. Call in the press, and I could give a concert right here in my auction gallery. I would have others who could really sing and dance...It would be a grand Mockery of her.. I would call in the press. Tell some jokes. And get my store a lot of publicty......
I would invite all the radio and TV stations...the news...MTV.....GThe NAtional Enquier.... and I am sure a LAW SUIT wold insue...I can see the hedlines now....
"LADY GAGA sues LADY KAKA" LADY KAKA has a beard and mustache" LADY KAKA challenges LADY GAGA to chocolate pudding wrestling".....a charity event for chldren with CANCER.......I can keep brain storming....as I think I might have a few brain cells still intact.

The best Butternut SQUASH recipe ever...(I thought I wrote about this but couldnt find it...so here it is...if you red it...well sorry.....

Cut up one large butternut squash after peelign it....cut up one large potatoe after eeling, and two apples" put in a stew pan cover contents barely..and simmer till soft.most of the water should be gone by then. Keep whatever liquid is left...cool
In a separatepan, saute one very large onion after it is chopped....do notlet it brownn but translucent....remove and cool.

WHen cooled a bit put all in a blender or food processor and turn it into a creamy mass. Now add nutmeg and sinnamon to taste, salt and pepper...Put back in the pot and ad half and half(or milk) or soy milk) and make to your desired consistency....I like it sort o thick. add salt and pepper to taste.....reheat very slowly,,,and dont boil it....

taste..and correct to your taste buds.....its awesome. Now if your not a vegetarian, you can use chicken stock, or beef stock, but i like the natural taste of the veggies.

You can make many variations of this recipe...YOu can add curry to the onions..and make a curried squash soup. You can add a stalk of celery, carrots, and other things to slightly change the flavor.

to make a similar soup use carrots...and sweetpotatoes...throw in a prune or two and you will have cream of Tzimmis Soup...a very Jewish Holliday dish, that we will make into a soup......Cook the carrots and potaotes just like the veggies above, but you wont need a white poaote in this one.....you can serve it cold too...ad sour cream....add some hot sauce...or add some dill. The variation of my basic recipe is endless... make it for HALLOWEEN..using the Jackolantern....Cream of pumpkin SOUP...pumpkin carrot, pumpkins and sweet poatoes....add some tarragon.......and jest keep going....be inventive.....

No comments: