Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am gong to run away....New recipes.......

I decided today that I am going to run away...dont worry, i shall return. I am oging to HUNAGRY to visit my freinds and god children. I must get away or I will loose it. The stress of business and everything else is getting to me..... I must practice up on all 123 Hungarians words I used to know..... and get ready to eat and eat and eat and eat and eat>>>>

Tonight a made a new creamed soup....with what ever was laying around the kitchen....here goes..into boiling water...two sticks of celery, one small rutabaga, two carrots, one small ripe acorn squash, two large onions, one clove of garlic,one large potatoe....i letter it simmer for a very long time until everything was mushy and the water was almost boiled out.. When cooled.....I put it thru the Cusinart FOOD PROCESSOR...then i added salt, black pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon.....and then simmered it for 5 min..and then added half and half...to the desired consistency...and then...heated...but dont let it boil. It was similary to the cream of Butternut Squash....but a little different...subtle and wonderful. Add chopped parsley or scallon on top before serving.

No comments: