Friday, November 20, 2009

The past finds me;New Diuretic is a pisser,HOHOKUS makes tv

The HOHOKUS POLICE were heros today.....there was a depressed man, threateneing suicicde, less than 300 ft from a school...on HOLLYWOOD AVE and RT 17. He had guns...and depressed people, who have a death wish, just might decide to take others with them. The police did the right thing adn closed RT 17, Hollywood ave,....and Maple and Sheriden AVE have been closed for weeks becuase of replacing water and or gas pipes...The town was more or less shut down.....and of course business was non existant.
Helicopters were over the store all day, watching and reporting the news to the Metro Public..although there really wasnt much more to report than the wchools were at first locked down, should the maniac come out of his house and enter the school only a short distance away.....then eventually, they emptied out the school and the kids went to a church and then home.
If only GRANNYS ATTIC was painted on the roof of the store we would have had hours of free advertising....I can only joke now, becuase as far as I know, it ended, without anyone getting injured...the man was depressed from loosing his job and a bad relationship...Here again, the economy comes into play...and THANK YOU GEORGE BUS FOR FUCKING UP ANOTHER PERSON OR FAMILY,.. if this was relaly Bushes fault I dont know...he cold have lost his job becuase he is a wacko.
WHAT IS INTERESTING TO LEARN, THAT I USED SPELL CHECK ON THE PART ABOVE...AND THEN WENT ON TO CONTINUE TYPING..AND TEH CORRECTIONS DO NOT STAY...THEY GO BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL MISPELLINGS..????WHY???I FOUND OUT THAT ONE HAS TO COMPLETE THE ENTIURE BLOG AND THEN CORRECT IT..PARTIAL CORRECTIONS DONT COUNT...

a WARM SMILE GREETED ME THIS MORNING. She said You dont probably remember me...its been a very long time.I said, I remember your eyes and smile, but I cant remember your name. With in seconds when she reminded me tht her two sons were in my class in 1966, I not instantly remembered her name, but our "history" together...I willl not mention names today,but she invited me for lunch many times. Shwas gorgeous.and her eyes still have tghe same twinkle today as then. I remember her 12 pussy cats...every kitchen cabinet had one hidig or sittign...they wre on the table under the table on the sofa, the stove the sink....Everyhere...and all were loving, clean and teh house was immacualte and smelled sweet. There were German Shepards that I adordered and went down to the place she bought them and I purchased the last one.....who became the father of MY Snoopies one and only puppy named Sniff..
Her sons were very good students.....and only a ayear ago, the youngerst one told me that his oldest brohter, who was quite successful had committed suicide, which saddened me greatly. This wonderful ex student, who came from a loving home...had a fabulous wife, a good business...got involved with drugs....No one knws exactly why he took his own life with a gun ...everyone assumed it was suicide from hte place ment of the gun, finger prints etc....But you never know...A nice Upperclass, college educated boy from a loving home........
THis women married a younger man, who then in mid life decided to find a younger woman..and this brilliant woman lost her hubby of many many years to a bimbo. adn now she has to downsize her home...and found me 40 later. What was interesting...our personalities were the same, and out interaction....was not interupted by 4 decoades..Our laughter, humor and compassion hadnt changed...and wha made me feel so good, she told my employees very nice thigns about me and what a great teacher I was....how I inspired the students.....etctec..ONce in a while, it still feels good to be appreciated...to be remembered...
Dr Sappaeto yesterday changed my diuretic..which was not working......i was not peeing any more than usual...maybe less. But within a very short period of time.....this new pill reallys tarted wowrking......and I went 4 or 5 times..within an hour and half.....
Since yesterday I am making very funny noices in my chest..A wheezing.. Sounds that I swallowed a mouse or a kittten or something...Sounds rediculous...and have no idea why? There are no mice or cats missing....
Monday I am gong to VALLEY HOSPITAL for some heart tests. DR Sapparato found the Aorata leaking......which would cuase swelling in the legs, and tiredness.....and he wants to see the extent of the damage... He told me to loose weight, and with the diruetic..its very possibly nothing more than medication will be needed......the worst scenario would be an operation....which isnt considered serious anymore...hopefully it might even be laproscoptic????? At this moment I am not even nervous...and if those of you know me..you would think I would be. But I am not...
Well, an operation like that owuld interfere with international ORGIES....but my invitations lately have been far and few inbewteeen....well, to clarigy that noen at all...

No comments: