Saturday, June 6, 2009

A different kind of blog tonight

Tonight....some kind of growth fell off a certain part of the male anatomy that is usual not discussed. And when it fell off, blood started spurting out...and wouldnt stop./////i ended up in the emergency room at Valley Hospital.....luckily i dont get embarrassed, told them what had happend...by now, blood was dripping down thru my pants to the floor...The took me in quiet quickly......after taking my temp,bloodpressure and other vital signs......by the time I gopt into a room, my shorts were drenched in blood.....luckily the blood didnt bother me...it was a mess...looked like a murder seen..and I was amaze, how such a small area...sould bleed so much.
About 40 minutes after it started, the bleeding stopped by istelf....The nurse and assisant cleaned me up..and a DR applied some kind of jell foam, which would guarantee the bleeding would stop.....but did warn, it could start again. His quick diagnosis was a vericose vein on the schmekly.... And now, the poor thing, is all bandaged up like a wounded soldier...and sort of burns. I will survive!!

I think I am going to sleep and will continue the blog tomorrow.

No comments: