Thursday, June 11, 2009

i FORGOT TO TAKE MY MEMORY PILLS

tHE TITLE IS HALF A JOKE....THERE HAVE BEEN MANY THINGS THAT i WANTED TO JOT DOWN, SO i COULD BLOG ABOUT THEM..BUT, THE STRESS IS GETTING TO ME... well that is what I am blaming my lousy memory on...and I know that I wanted to continue some of my other blogs....but then again. I cant remember what it was.. i guess I am on over load.... The past two days...the customers have been impossible. I had to think in Buddist mode.. not to loose control and yell and scream at them There were two Orthodox ladies...who are lucky, i didnt rip the wigs off their head.... Now that wouldnt have been nice...proper, kind,...but maybe they would have deserved it. They invented the term ANNOYING....They have to eat your kishkes(insides or stomach) out before they buy something. They were looking at an almost new, gorgeous mahog small scale dresser with solid brass hardware and a pull out shelf....These yentas were repeat customers, and formely very nice, and I treated them very well. It was marked 375...one says...how much for me? (Like she was a family member) I said..take off 75.00.....she kveetched, oh no, I will give you 200..I cant take 200....I said nicely...then I had to hear teh JEWISH GUILT....DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE BOUGHT HERE? Well, I think she bought 2 items...YEs, and I do appreciated it..But this is now...and has nothing to do with past items...which you got good bargains on....She continued to complain.. I said I cant give off almsot 50%....I do notmark things up that much...and they stormed out becuase they couldnt get there way.
Today....there were two unbeliveable ones.... I had two signed crystal bobeches(little glass things with a hole in it to put over a candle stick to catch the dripping wax) They were signed BACCARRAT!!!!! I told her I would give her a steal at $5.0-0 each.....and that they were BAccarrat..She nastily said they are not...I calmly said Look they are signed.!!!!!!!! She stormed out....and another bozo and his wife or girlfriend offered me $20 for a large oval solid copper wash tub that had been polished....and it had a tin top. Should have been 200 dollars.....I told him 90......he offered 20. My bloodpressure rose instantly....I did raise my voice and said..HEY, if you find them for 20 dolalrs, I will but 50 of them from you.... This is what is causing streess. All the assholes of the world have found my store.
Another lady came in and wanted to sell me a clock....I asked her to give me a price. She refused...I told her it was broken and it would cost 200 to fix it....She finally said, she would accept 4200.oo dollars... I asked her when she had her lobotomy..the clock working today is worth 500 dollars retail. A nice lady and her husband opened up the contents of two boxes...EVERY THING WAS EITHER BROKEN...OR MADE IN JAPAN CRAP. IT DIDNT STOP, someone pulled up with two broken chairs..that were worthless...another couple had three worthless prints...which they claimed were appraised for thousands....another lady pulled up with three useless broken tables...and we had a few hosuecalls which were equally as fun. But we did bring in a few wonderful dinign room sets..one is from IReLaND..Irish Chippendale Circa 1920-40//but I have to ck it out to be sure...
I finally bought a machine that tests blood sugar...for diabetes.. my number was 134....not great.. but not horrible.
On the food side.. I bought three leg of lambs at 1.99 lb frm the A&P..made it today and had it for late lunch..it was ok..not very lamby....tasting.. at 4, Bob my freind who was deathly ill invited me for dinner...I went...You guess it..he made leg of lamb....I tasted it....just like mine..not very gamey////I asked him if he bought it at the A&P he said yes....how did you know....(I didnt tell him) so I had roast lamb twice in one day....
I know this blog tonight is rediculously boring...This is when I miss geroge BUSH, or SARAH PALIN....I dont have anyone to make fun of in an intelectual way.Could you belive that I said I miss GEORGE BUSH....well that is in a poetic way....I miss him like I miss a nest of black widow spiders living in my house.
My BUDDY dog has thyroid trouble.....had a scare...Veet said it might have been kidney failure...which is far far worse....
Well fold, eventually when I get more rest....and relax, my creativeity will return..and the blog will be funny and controversial again....OH, I am so happy that Sunny and Chers daughter Chasity is having a sex change and will become a man...Miss California was thrown out...and has to return her crown (that Nasty hypocrite)seems that most of the news isnt even worth talking about.....or maybe I am just not paying attention enough.

No comments: