Monday, June 29, 2009

Todays NEWS

Madoff got only 150 years in jail....I gues the year number is only symbolic...40 years would have been more than enough.....he should have been sentenced to listen to all of the Martha Stuart reruns....and make him listen to Geroge Bushes speeches and press conferences...played on top volume... DAy in and day out.
They should give him healthy veggetarian food....no salt...everything very healthy so he could live long and suffer. They should do some tricks photography and make him watch.... films of guards, and vicious other animls attacking people that he loves(if any do exist).....mental cruelty.. like someone chopping up0 his wife and children and grandchildren.....(not real of course) but he would think it is.....let him see blood and gore....and hear screams....and watch eyeballs being removed with a grapefruit spoon... and all the time, they all would be screaming that very famous guilt trip, "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?)

We are trying to reinvent the MAHWAH store..bnringing hire end items from HOHOKUS....and throwing away things that have been there to long...The boys chopped up two dumpsteres full...in a few weeks, the store will be transformed into a much nice place...we just didnt have the time to do this before.....We just dont know if that area can support high end merchandise?

The diet might or might not be coming along well. I made a new pot of cabbage soup...which you can eat all day non stop...There are so few calories in it....and I wasnt hungry untill tonight...I know that I cut my calories down increibily...but I dont know....how much is enough to actually loose? I had the soup and a coffee which deosnt amount to much...I had maybe 5 or six small bowls.....of soup, a coffee and a few slices of pineapple. ( the most delicious one I have ever eaten....it was so delkicious it almsot put me into some kind of trans...I couldnt belive anything could taste that good..... Then later on, I ate a large fillet of bluefish with lemon juice, and a few tablespoons of spinach..and that is about the total intake for the day and I feel stuffed....wait.....I forgot, I had a handful of blueberries.
I will keep up the diet for a month and then see if there is a difference....some nights I will try to eat a normal dinner....but nothign with high carbs,....
Todays soup was heavy on portobello mushrooms,celery,onions,sliced raw ginger, garlic,green and red pepper, carraway seeds, tumeric, salt and Italian hot pepper. I will add some curry tomorrow to change the taste.......I do feel somehow less bloated ....and it is relaxing my insides..

No comments: