Thursday, June 4, 2009

JUNE 3

I have been dreaming lately abotu OBAMA...The first dream took place in my store.. He was sitting at a table with another person....looking very official...but I have no idea what he was supposed to be doing their, nor did I question that in the dream. I do know the emotions in the dream. I was very happy, and walked up to him and said, "I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time. I didnt call him by name, or Mr President, but spoke directly. He looked up at me and listened.
I just want you to know I am very proud of you....not only that you won, but you are very visualy making an attempt to do good for America, and Keep your promise you will try to reverse all the bad stuff of the last 8 years,"I said. Then I shook his hand he smiled.....and the dream was over.
I dont think we have to analyze this. This is one dream that is exactly what it was. I would like to meet the man, and tell him how I feel about him and what he is doing....Freud...doesn not need to be invoked. There was no particular symbolism. It probably was teh most clear cut dream I ever had. The one thing that does make me curious, is why did I have him sitting in my store.....as if he was giving out pamphlets...to peopel to vote for him?
The second dream, the following night was very similar. But this time, I dont rememebr where we were...But I felt that I was now his friend and in his "inner circle" And when we met...I just laughed and told him that I dreamted of him the night before....and gave him details of the dream.. So one dream, told of another dream...this is a first too. I hope that this isnt one of my psychic dreams of something that is to come....
I dont remember what i dreamed about george BUSH....I think I did have one dream, but it didnt have any anger in it.....which is surprising..

Today my dog BUDDY went to the VET..he has been throwing up lately a lot...mostly liquids....so far so goot..it jsut might be gastritis..but the Vet took some blood tests to make sure its not anything else....

Still cant belive that CHENEY more or less came out in favor of GAY MARRIAGE>....his lesbian daughter just might have something to do with it...maybe she might have blackmailed him somehow...maybe she mnight expose him as DARTH VADER, or he might be having affairs with a prostitute or a secretary.... or maybe he might be borrowing the local priests Altar boys for his pleasure...who knows...the thought of any of the above might make me puke. I KNOW>..he is having an affair with RUSH LIMBAUGH..try to picture that and you wont have to go on the ATKINS DIET..you wont beable to eat for three weeks.....Donald Rumsefeld has been very very quiet lately...I wonder if they put him on ice somewhere??

No comments: