Monday, August 9, 2010

I havened blogged in a while see why!!!!

About two weeks ago, I went with the urging of a friend to an eye DR....I kept seeing an eyelash in my field of vision..and there was nothing there....Well, to make a long story short, i have glacoma and cataracts..and my vision, after starting on a reginmen of drops has become blurry, furry, and fuzzy. (arent those three of the Dwarfs from SNOW WHITE?)
ANd although I am now living again in WAYNE, and getting many more hours of sleep....i am more tired than ever...as if the drops the Dr gave me for the eys contain some magic sleeping medication......therefore, i dont have the energy to stay up late and write my blog, even though the WORLD is clamouring for me to write more. SORRY WORLD, i needed som etime off.
I went on a cleaning rampage in the store on the third floor. and started chopping up furniture...we started iwth two antique fabulous pump organs that i hav ehad for a decade..NO ONE WANTS THEM...AND I NO LONGER WANT TO SAVE THEM....WE NEED THE ROOM. After their demise, we threw out at leadt ten to 15 beds that needed fixing and refinishing....then we thew away some dressers, and cabinets and closets,,,and some tables. I gave a away a small truck load of furntuire to an antique dealers on who now does flea markets...and i even gave away a spinet piano to a good customer....The outcome of all of this is now we have an area upstairs that is walkable, browsable,,,and will generate more business..than if we had kept al that crap. I should have done this years ago, but better late than never....we will continue this....and my attiude for selling furniture has changed...give better deals, especially on stuff that has been here since George Washington slept at the HOHOKUS INN.
During this period of fuzzyness, I havent cooked anything special and havent written any poetry or anything else.....I feel like a computer whose hard drive has been overloaded and needs to be defragmented.....I need a vacation and I am thinking of going to HUNgary......to visit my GOD CHILD and friends......a well needed pick me up.....I think of their smiles....and now, I think the sunflowers are in bloom......where you can see them smiling....in egvery direction as far as you can see......its a muystical event... and then, I am almost smelling all the delicous HUGARIAN FOOD< and davoring the delicious hungarian TOKAY WINE>.....hmmmmmmmand when in HUngary i dont drive...so I can drink to my hearts contents....which isnt really very much anyway.....WWI....yep I probaly could get a wwi, Walking while intoxicated.
Maybe we can take a ride to ROMANIA...and again visit the town which was once Hungary when my grandmother was born there..but now...its a haven for Hungarian speaking Gypsies and other wild people....and the food there is beyond delicious and cheap..
I have to get back into writing this blog......I have stopped reading most of the news.....and can comment on that.....I know everyone on the RIGHT is blaming OBAMA for eerything...but they so soon forget that it was BUSH and CHENEY who put us into this position.....and OBMAA inherited all their shit......I remidn people, when a train tries to stop....and slams on its brakes, it takes a long while to stop...and the train wreck that BUSH caused...although slowing down, cannot be stopped immediatley..so stop blaming OBAMA....and still blame BUSH

No comments: