Saturday, November 20, 2010

this is the 2nd post today read the last one first...

I guess i write about just enything that enters my head. Serious to funny to rediculous..to recipes, poetry, and just things to think about..think the GREEKS called the Philospsphy. Most people really do not know the real me. The customers see this sillybusinessman, always joking and being silly...and sometimes, when pushed to far I loose my cool and spirituality...and can get nasty if need be...although, I really try to be nice to people, even when they dont deserve it.
But there is a very very serious side of me..that doesnt often come out. Its reserved for those special friendsk, family that seem to vibrate on the same frequency, and appreicate where I cam coming from.. This is especially true of my poetry and philosphy..which in reality are one in the same. My poetry isnt beautiful..flowerym cutsey rhyming verses....but words and phrases that purposely kick you in the stomach, or in the brain.....and make you think, cry...smile.....or feel some emotion.... Soon I will be writig them here...on the blog..some already have been posted but only a small handfull.

I want to mention a commnet on what i just read. that Camilla......might become Queen...if she dies or steps down. I guess they do not want the fiance of the next king....who is a commoner to be QUeen. GOD FOR BID. She might not where those GOD awful tacky hats...which are always good for a laugh....Queen Elizabeth was a pretty girl when she was young...but grew up to look like a tacky piece of overstuffed upholstered furniture....which her like her "position" are both useless. The queen doenst nothing,,,,is nothing...and is no more royal and any of us. I can help but think that she wipes her ass with the same toiletp aper we do.... and performs the same bodily functions as all of us...I often try to imagine her,,,,sitting on the ROYAL WHite Porcelain throne.....in a state of constipation.......and given moans, with a slight English accent....
I do not beleive in ROYALTY.. caste systems....or that anyone is better than the next person. While it is true, that IQ (intelligent quotients) do separate people, that at least is based on some real reason why they might be thought less of, due to their limited abilities..
It is after 4 in the morning, and i am probably more asleep than awake..so if any of this rambling...becomes uninteligble......I am not drunk...just tired as hell..
So I will go to sleep, asking the Great SPirt to protect us all from the evils of the universe, its various bad epople who should be scooped up and sent to the nearest BLACK HOLE filled with antimatter and these useless people. My list for the first one way transport ship is growing.....one day I will publish this list.....

No comments: