Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a PSYCHIC EXPERIENCE WITH WITNESSES!! POLISH SOUP,President of China and WALMART

LAST NIGHT....SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 1 IN THE MORNING AND 6,,,,I had a dream that was extrememly vivid, and can still replay it in my head. i was in a mends room, having to pee....*inspired by the fact i take 2 water pills each nite...and do wake up usually every hour or two).....Well, I stepped up to the "plate: to accomplish my watering deed, when the ground beneath me started to shake....there were at least two other people in the dreams...(there were waring white shirts and dark pants..only saw their backs.....the room was very old fashiones..white tiles and fixtures and I remember seeing exposed pipes.
i actually felt the vibrations in the dream. i thought that something below wouuld explode and dangerous steam would come out..so i better run out. I then ran up two flights of stiars...old fashion stairs and walls...and reached the outside safely......I remember it seems that it actually took my energy to run up the stairs...as I do in my store...two flights of stairs.
Then I awoke from the stress of the dream although it probably only lasted a few second...it was stressful..and the dream actually shook and i felt it!!!!
In the morning i told my boys about the dream..and that there will be a very big earthquake today or tomorrow...I call dreams with such virations Earthqualke dreams and i am never wrong..i hve been doing this for many many years....And most of the time, i have witnesses....
I went to the computer and found out there were two small ones already that moring..one in TONGA(think that is in the South Seas) and one in Indonesian....but it didnt feel right...I told George it will be a big one.....Then tonight around 5, i checked again...and there is was> Here is the article.. The boys read this too...and said nothing..just shook their head!ISLAMABAD --"""" A major 7.2 magnitude earthquake rocked a remote area of southwestern Pakistan early Wednesday, shaking many parts of the country and causing tremors as far away as India and the United Arab Emirates.

The quake was centered in Baluchistan province, the country's most sparsely populated area, said the United States Geological Service, occurring at 1:30 a.m. local time at a depth of some 50 miles (84 kilometers.""""""""

The last Dream of this kind was different,. I even told JOHN and Glen were it would be. The dream was that Glen and I was doing an antique street Fair in downtown Sufferen NY..when the ground shook. I had the dream I think on a WED night.....we had an auction on FRI, and I sleptin the NEW MILFORD store. After the auction...I was too tired to drive back to WAYNE.. There was a bamboo sofa in the front of the store....its was warm weather..and I dint need a blanket.....I just about passed out...I sort of woke up to shaking and the tinkling of a crystal chandelier......i thought i was dreaming...but i wasnt...I really woke up when RUDY the cat, dug his nails into my chest....I got up, the building (an old boat house) was shaking, and the chandelier was playing a song with its crystals clinking and claning into each other..I new we were having an earthquake...as I predicted.. But this time in the USA..under my own building...usually when i predicted them, they were at least in CALIFRONIA, or across the globe.
I ran outside....it was almost dawn. John had freinds staying over....they wre from PERU, where earthquakes are as common as Friday nite bingo. Carlos said..outloud frm a balcony, "yep, we are having an earth quake... I called the police(I am not sure why..what in hell could they do..just wanted to see if other people felt something or there was some kind of other disaster.....the phone stayed busy for ten min..so that told me...yes, there had been an earthquake.
The Epicent was in NYACK NY......a few miles in a straight line....up rt 59 from Sufferen..So that time, I called the epicenter within a few miles..and in a straight line from there as well.
Then I stopped getting the dreams...(unless Mount Saint Helen was after that..I got both of them....in dreams...I felt the vibrations...and also saw smoke..and although I didnt know about Mount Saint HELENE, I woke p in the iddle of the night, and told those around...about the dream. I said its an earthquake with smoke, so that must make it a volcanoe....Went back to sleep, turned on the news later..and there it was!!!!
MY take on this is that, certain people;s brain and or body, works like a seismagraph. and the vibrations trigger the brain to crate a dream....with feelings..and its the feelings that need to be interpreted???? Sort of like radio waves, vibrations are frequemcies....at a different wave lenght thatn radio, but can be picked up......?????
For years, business has not been good, and other strees just might have dulled the sensitivity needed to feel the vibrations, and create the dreams and remember them...Last week, by spirit was elevated...bsuienss is improving, and the future seems a bit brigher...so maybe i have got back into the condition to get back into the Earthquake detection business. WHO knows. THANK GOD THAT I ALWAYS TOLD PEOPLE BEFORE.....RATHER THAN AFTER IT HAPPEND...THIS WAY THEY KNOW I AM NOT MAKING IT ALL UP.

POLISH SOUP..... WHEN I WAS IN POLAND ABOUT 12 YEARS AGO, I ATE IN A TINY TOWN ON THE ODER RIVER...CALL SUBIZTA. The menu was all in Polish, not even half German, and considering the Restaurant was nly a block from the bridge that crosses the Oder RIver int9 GERMANY....not is surprising.. well, I just point to the waitress, who wore a very crisp starched white and purple uniform......one of my choices was a fabulous thick soup..with a smokey flavor...I tried to recreate it and came pretty close..It was really delicious....TRY this:
Chop up a large potatoe, two carrots, half head of cabbage, one pound of kelibasa int small pieces, cup of chopped celery, two cups of kale leaved chopped, 4 cloves of garlic, teaspoon of sweet paprika, (nopw you can stop there, or continue adding veggies like a cup of cooked beans, a chopped up sweet potatoe, sting beans, tomatoes...etc) You can use water, beef or chicken broth. Add some black pepper and salt to taste, but not until it has cooked(simmered( for at least an hour.... You might like to add some cider vinegar....but not much. When all the veggies are done, thicken the soup with flour or corn starch to your desired thickeness. Add a little cream at the end. serve with thick home made pumpernickle or rye bread(if you can find it) This soup can be a meal in itself. It is increibly flavorfull.. You can add half the amount of sausage...if its not for a main course soup.....

I think Obama should take the President of CHINA..on a tour of the stores that sell the shit that CHINA manufactures...He shuld take him to WALMART and then to a trailer park, where the trailer trash that shops there...live...Then on to TArget, and store that sells all Chinese shit...and then to BOBS FURNITURE.....where all the furntiure is made from CHINESE nuclear waste, and probaly ground up dead Chinese People...or they proces their garbage....grind it up, add formaldyhe, deoderize it...add glue and make it into fake wood...and make the furntiure they advertise, that probably evaporates in sunlight..... From BOBS, they can go to HOME DEPOT and LOWEs and see more CHINESE sHIT...and to most of the clothing stores..where they have CHINESE SHIT fabric and CHINESE shit clothing......The President should take him on a tour of all the CHINESE fecal factories products...that they send us and we send them our good dollars I REALLY HAVE TWO WORDS FOR THAT PRESIDENT....OR IS IT 4 WORDS "MUCKLE HOY DING DING" YOU FIGURE IT OUT... THEN THEY SHOULD SERVE WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS...WHICH IS ABOUT THE WORST CRAP THAT I CAN THINK OF....ALTHOUGH, I HAVE TO ADMIT..I EAT THERE AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR....I LIKE THEM!!! WAHT CAN I SAY.?

No comments: