Thursday, December 18, 2008

66snowstorm

I cannot walk on water, I cannt sure the sick, so even thought Dec 19th is my birthday, it is not a relgious holiday... So say Happy birthday... We are now, waiting with baited breath for a huge snow storm...and, so it happened that I was also born in a snow storm, and the weather that day was so cold, that one of my Aunts almost got frost bite of her nose. And quite a nose it was.!! It for her entire life, had it stuck in everyones business.
I am sitting her typing on the computer... I just finished a few hours of posting online classified advertising for the business....,while listening to the NJ News, repeat itwself for the past few hours. I can almost repeat verbatim...everything they have said.....The storm should start at 6 in the morning...and means, this although business is bad...the storm will make the final weekend before XMAS and CHANUKA even worse....
I am fucking pissed at OBAMA.. He chose a NAZI BOrn Again Hypocrite to give the opening prayer at his organization..... The man is another creep like Jerry FCAlwell. Another HOMOPHOBIC bastard, who said that gay marriage is in the same catagory with Pedophila, A man marring a child, and Multiple marriages and other criminal activities.. But, I am going to still give OBAMA a chance. We did get rid of most of the REPUBLICAN crooks and NAZIS...I really do overuse the term NAzi, but it gets my feelings out.
NEW RECIPE......for the vegetarian...A mideatern casserole of CHICK peas to serve over rice....I ate a double order of it and its great....
Most of my recipes are for a quick meal, to have a gourmet flair....
1) open a can of mushroom soup (asparagus would be good too)
2)add 1/4 cup cream or half and half
3) a few tablespoons of white wine
4)1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
5) teaspoon dry mint leaves
6) 1/2 teaspoon of saffron(cheap version)
7)teaspoon dried sumac (buy both saffron and sumac in mnideastern store)
8)black pepper to taste
9(tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
10)tablespoon virgin oilive oil(optional)
11)small can of sliced or chopped mushrooms
12) OPTIONAL:capers,olives, artichokes,peas,kvery very fine shoped celery,
13) very very finely chopped onion or scallions(can be sauteed)
14 Salt or ADOBO to tast
15 two tablespoons (or more) of Sesame Tahina(sesame butter)

Put all items into a pottery or microwave bowl. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes...to heated..serve over rice of your choice...Rice should be salted priot to serving..

If you do not want a thick and creamy sauce....eliminate the cream,and mushroom soup and use beef, chicken or vegtable stock...make it think something like cous cous vegetable stew....You can add carrot,pimento,green pepper,turnip ,potaotes.etc

No comments: