Friday, December 19, 2008

snowdec19

I spent my birthday enjoying the gift sent from the heavens....is not every birthday one gets a snowstorm....as a gift from the GODS.. The boys all came to work today, brought me coffee....and then when the snow began, decided that it would be safer to go home early; I agreed....SOon, the sirens from police cars and ambulances....were heard for hours.
I left the doors open, just incase some lunatic might have the desire to buy an antique. I sat at the computer for a long time, posting things for sale onh Craigs List...when, eventually, I heard the bell go off. SOMEONE ENTERED... No, it wasnt a customer...it was the POSTMAN. But an hour later, and a few inches of snow later, the bell went off again. This time it was a customer....a repeat one at that. A

Polish man, who bought a samovar from me about a year ago......and today, he bought another Samovar....in the middle of a blizzard. He told me that he got of rt 17 because it was basically stopped in both directions due to many accidents.....So, in the middle of a blizzard...I made a sale. Go figure.
The next paragraph might be difficult to write. I might have to grasp for words, grasps for explanations and feelings....grasp for understanding; The condition of America...the entire collaspe of businesses,....and the fear of everything in society caving in......reminds me of my own life... seems that America and I are hand in hand...slipping and sliding... The happiness of Obama wining the election one day.....elevated my own spirits....then hearing how the car companies are going bankrupt, then OBAMA will let a born again hate monger minister preside at his Inaugeration, is depressing me...for he is renegging already on his promises.....
It seems that horrible violence is on the increase, mothers are killing their children, people are killing cops,Gangs are killing innocents for acceptence into the group, everyone seems scared of the future....America seems to be failing and falling....Is this the begining of the DOWN FALL of THE NEW ROMAN EMPIRE, was Bush the reincarnation of NERO and the other Idiots who caused the expantion of ROME....to the point of loosing control

No comments: