Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BIGLAUGH

tHIS MIGHT BE VERY FUNNY.....OR, MAYABE ONE OF THOSE SITUATIONS THAT YOU JUST HAD TO BE THERE....jOHN(SECOND IN COMMAND OF GRANNYS ATTIC) ROBERT...FREINDS AND ANTIQUE DEALER THAT HAS BEEN a freind for 43 years...had dinner at Charley Browns Restaurant in Washington Township. Robert told us that "the CHINESE" have bought the chain....and all kitchen employees are now Chinese, and there are no MExicans here...Theyu ship the Chinese employees over illegally in containers....(how horrible). Wll when the meal was done and I had devoured all the meat off the bones of a rack of spareribs, I joked with an Asian Bus Boy,, to take the bones back into the kitchen and put more meat on the bones and bring them back.....not realizing, this poor soul, who had a very radient smile...didnt understand very much ENGLish...he brought a doggie bag back....with just old bones.!! No more meat on them....alas....He msut have thought I wanted the bones...but I was just joking...well, John and I alsmot fell off our chairs laughing.....A Doggy back of rib bones..
The TV commercial results has been underwhleming.....although we did buy one very nice armoire from a Person who saw the commercial and called us.But I am very optimistic that it will work...and have plans for other commercials....and in different areas....
I am still impressed daily with Obamas choice of Cabinet people....and There is almost a MINION .....(the required number to Adults Jews required to hold services)..I think there are 8 Jewis so far on the lsit....if not, its a rumor started by another antique dealer frie of mine...Obmana can always put on a nice white yarmulka and be a stand in.....He would look very strinking.....as a JEW...he can say he is from Eiothopian stock...who are black, but with very white features.. Obmas daughters look Etheopian....anda re really gorgeous....Eithiopenas are good looking people. It is very late, and the quality of my blogs for the past three months has diminished..becau of the late hours..when I write them..Its almsot 2am in the morning now...
Soon I will start posting photos of my house that I am interior decorating.....and it might be wild. I have the ideas in my head...but sometimes reaity...and ones fantasy differs.....when the dream becomes the real deal.

No comments: