Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I wont eat Candy anymore,Hoboken Diner

I found this article online by accident....when looking up someones screen name of KINDER CHOCOLATE...they had stuff for sale....and I came across this....thought I would share with you..The photos didnt come out!!!

Kinder surprise as chocolate egg stuffed up drug dealer's bum
Thursday, July 16, 2009 A drug dealer was jailed for three years after police found a Kinder egg stuffed with heroin up his backside.
Paul Boyes kept six £10 wraps in the children's toy, a court heard. They were found after he was stopped by police outside his Middlesbrough flat in January.

The 25-year-old admitted possessing the Class A drug and was sentenced at Teesside Crown Court.

Last night I went with a few of the guys to delivery a rug and a chest in HOBOKEN...as I was filling up the car with gas, I noticed we were in front of the MALIBU DINER>..now famous...for the intrigue of the Mayors of HOBOKEN< SECAUCUS and Richfield PArk....and their dirty dealings with 5 rabbis and 30 other wonderful NJ crooks........one of the crooks commit suicide last night.....he was to chicken to see the entirue thing out, or maybe,m someone helped him take all the pills...like they helped Dorothy Kilgalan after she interviewed JACK RUBY (she knew who really was behind the Kennedy assasination) and how they help MARYLIN MONROE commit suicide....I asked the guys if they wanted to go into the diner..and have one of their new "Busted" burgers....but they said no....I bet the place was still buzzing with excitement.....
We wandered on the streets of UNIONS CITY, and went into a restaurant....CUBANO, that had wonderful food, at reasonalble prices... It was a place where people went to eat, and talk...not a place to fo and get dressed up to "GO OUT TO EAT" just to eat. Their menu was extensive.....Juan GATO (John the CAT) had a magnificent MArisco SOUP...with arms and legs, and claws and shells of all kind of creatures from the sea...and veggies.....it was so large he could only finished half of it...and took the rest home. I had one of those tamales...with ground pork in it...
and ROPA VIEJO....(old clothes) which is like potroast,,,that is all stringy...in shreds with onion and green pepper in a gravy...very nice with rice.....and beans....I dint over eat for once...!!!!!

Things I hate....I think I will start a new column..on the subject of things I dont like. I will exclude anything politicaland religous from this sunject matter...the first thing to mention...is:

I hate going into a bathroom, where the owner of the place puts wall to wall mirrors...so you are sitting on the toilet...watching your self..Ifind this annoying and disgusting.......feh!!!! I cannot figure why they do this.....canthere be any reason???? If so I would really like to know.

No comments: