Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Inspiration needed

I havent written any poetry in a long time....and I didnt even realizr this until today...Even though stress sometimes is the inspiration needed to write...but when one is very tired and stressed, the creativity level is diminished. My poetry isnt someting that I sit around and try to think of something to write about....it sort of jsut flows unexpectedly. Sometimes I just think of one line....a sentences just forms in my head....sometimes I dont even know where it comes from. I think about it all day..then at night..I might sit down, and begin the poem with the one line...not rally knowing what is coming next. YOu can look back in my blogs and see the last poem. Dont even remember how long ago I wrote my last one.
I am happy t o relate, that last week was the best week we had in at least 6 months.... ANd it isnt that we had hundreds of peple suddenly coming into the store.....no...we had a hand full of people with money, each spending a bunch of money,...Praise the LORD!!!

No comments: