Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pain,Drs,Veteransday,SOUP,Stream OF Consiousness

The pain in the knee(leg) has increased to the point that I really cant walk without a cane. I am going to the Dr tomorrow to ask for a quik ananysys and then a prescription for exrays, or MRI or cat scan.......and myh legs are getting thicker which can indicated congestive heart failure...which lickily doenst run in my family.....the problem just might this discusting cold cememnet floor...SUrprisingly I am not the least bit worried. I just would hope that my expoeration date wouldnt be up until I finish my poetry books and novel.
omorrow is Veterans day. Time for us all to reflect of what veterans of the world have sacrificed for us.....goingback to the Revolutionary war...till the present...Saldly enought, if you study history and eocnomicsn, its always the aristocracy(RICH) who enourage the war to facilitate their empires of wealth. Bush and HIs OIL, Cheney and his HALLEBURTON...and going badck to the American REVOLUTION we had JOHN HANCOCK, starting the American Revolution to get ENGLAND and their high taxes off his ass...He was the richest man in America....and started the SONS of LIBERTy, the COloniss Al Queda of the day....Thwe American Revolution was won by the colonists. and increased the wealth of MR HANDCOCK and others.
Tomorrow we should all reflect, either with others or in silence, the sacrifices of all these men for the past few centuries...their pain and suffering.....and death....adn to reflect on the cowards who started the war.. Like BUHS and CHNEY...for their own riches and ego. Think of the men and wmen who died aor are suffereing......think of them and shed a tear or two...its the least we can do.
AS I type now, there is a cook cooking in the micro wave. It will be a curried cauliflour,potaote with a dab of sour cream...parsely,onion, curry powder, a hint of nutmegm a clove of garlice, and adobo....WHen all cooked and soft..I will put it thru the blender to make it creamy and thick....
I was going to start a stream of counsciousness thing comparing religon, but running out of speed.

No comments: