Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

I should be coming up with some outstanding and clever statements....To start off, I want to be thankful that we no longer have BUSH, Cheney and rumsfeld Running the show in Washington.....,although half of the Americans do not appreicate that we have an intelligent man now in charge who reall cares about our country, its people and its reputation.
I am thanksful that I still have my exptrememly loyal staff running Grannys Attic.....thankful they they are all mostly well, and their smiles still illuminate the store in the morning. I dont think any of themeven know that I have a blog...but the best part of my day is when they all come in the mornign and say hellow and smile....I look forward to that, as much as making money. I considere them family,...regardless how they consider me.
Today, I was greeted by Eddie, whose smile might be blamed for global warming......he greeted me with a gift of a new coat and new hat. He mentioned that the coat I was wear and hat looked a littl bit shabby...so he got up earlyu and went to MArshalass and bought me a present. It was hard to say thank ou without tears in my eyes. He is worried about me becuase I am not taking care of myelf laely...being in pain all the time. What precipitated the gift was this. He offered to walk Buddy lastnight..I said becareful near the street. He said to me...yes, if someting happened to BUDDY YOU WOULD KILL ME?// and iwthout thinking, wearing my heart on my sleve(as they say) I coldnt hurt you..I love you just as much as BUDDY......You are the SOn I never had......I dont think he expected to hear that....emotions are hard to emit....and hard to accpet. It is possible that It was both from Juan and EDDIE...so I have t o give Juan creidt as well.. Thye might be considered employees, but they are to me freinds and family. ANd this is a blessing to be thankful for. ANd I can continue to say this about all of my employees.....I consider them all freinds and family.......and worry about the store and their well being if someting happens to me. I think the commrader between all of them would keep them together and the store would continue.....
I now have undergne a metamoprphases that I do not like. I can hardly walk without a cane....No sure why. My knee is kililng me, but xrays showed noting.. Need AN MRI......but both legs are swollen from fluids......and the medication hasnt done too much yet to change this..and the Aorta has a leak valve. It may or may not be serious. I already ahve the snames of two excellent surgeouns if it be needed. But one good thing...I am not worried........I can sleep, not scared......and the worst scenario.....doesnt scare me either. I wonder where this bravery came from? Possibly, since I do not belkive in hell or judgemet day....... I have nothing to worry about...and even if I should be wrong...and they do exist.......on a scale from 1-10, I still think I would rate a 9......at least.. To be a 10..... I think you would have to have walked on water, ( I actually treidna nd sank) have a halo, never have told a lie( hmmmmmm only white lies that never hurt anyone) .......
I just hope that when the time comes to leave this plain....that hey have good restuarants up there....A good Kosher deli, hi end Chinese,Thai and INdian Restaurants, ...well.. a heavenly food court.....
I have been taking mental tris back to Viet NAM......and the angery is starting to build up in me again. I am getting obsessed with it...how an enture country was fooled to send their chidlren to die for a cause that they never could understand. They were told their children were fighting for AMerican Freedom,, TYhe truth was withheld.....and twisted. They were fighting for the CIA to be able to import HEROIN...to distribute it into the ghettos...to keep the minorites down...why the billions of dollars made on the drugs finances their covert operation.
Thecrimes inturn gave the American Lawyers lots of work, the court system lots of work, the JUDGES (former laywers) lots of work, and the jails became over croweded..new jails were built...and for profit......an the overcrowding made the criminals more vicious....and many young people, were turned into criminals for justsmoking joint....they took innocent kids off the street and turned them into lives of crime....or the weak ones were killed in jail by vicicous inmates.
The Miliarty industrial complex made billions on this war...and the funeral parlours worked overtime having to bury almsot 54,000 of my freinds......and destroyed the hopes and aspirations of hundred thousands of familys....and those who didnt die in the war came back with agent orange disease.......which destoryed their bodies...and really didnt want to accept responcibitiy or take care of our veterans with the dignity they deserve.
Under the Gulf of TONKIN there was oil......Mobil Oil wanted it too. and the threat of communism, which we were so scared over. did happen. it spreead from the nroth to the south, interfereing with the flow of HEROIN, but now...we are doing lots of nice busines with both the north and south Vietnam..both COmmunists.....and we are doing so much business with teh Chinese communists, they own half of America...cant you see the hypocracy??????????
ANd now, Iraq and Afganistan is the same exact game on replay.. OIL and Big BUSINESS...nothng at all is different, just he names of the players.........

No comments: