Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time to KVETCH,Fresh merch for store,MAMOGRAMS

Went to the foot Dr today....for my every two month toe nail treatment.....t o get rid of chronic ingrown toenails......Dr DR, who looks more like a fashion Model than a DR......looked at my legs and took my pulse...said the circulation is fine....which means, thew leg swelling just might be congested heart failure..
Well at this point I am not afraid or even nervous,....if the clock is ticking, well, that is part of the life death scenario..... we all have our time...I am hoping time isnt up....so I can finish my novel and poetery and philosophy......
There is a novel that I never wrote..that is about a group of seniors, who are terminally ill...and get together to for a senior terror group, who makes a list of people who they will "take out" they have nothing to loose....since they are on their wy out... Well, I will ,make my list....just incase, I develope a caswe of hutzpah.....where will we start... How about the heads of AIG, other insurance companies, oil companies, pharmaceurtical companies...phone companies, Head of drug cartels, heavy duty street gangs like the Blood and Crips,....and very evil politicians no longer in office......But this is fiction....isnt it?
Today we got in the most expensive French desk on earth...a cylinder roll top desk, with full gold plated bronze cupids,,,,and all covered with jewelry qualit y casting ormul;u...sticker price 25,000.....and on the other end of the continum, there are a collection of Limoge and english little boxes, a colelctio of Wedgewood vases, trays etc, a great tea set from AINSLEY with roses....all kinds of ROyal DaultonPlates, including wall plaques of MICKEy MOUSE and Donald Duck adn GOOFY....and a fabulous porcelain NORWEGIAN FISH set:platter and 8 different hand painted fish dishes.....and much more...chachka.....
Now even though I am over 50, I refuse t o have a mamogram....but, I am sure the INSURANCE COMPANIES are behind this new mishagoss that women do not need mamograms until there are 50, this is just anothe wy the unsurance companies are screwing us........not wanting to give us service, as they raise the prices.....Is getig ver ard to pay for insurance for my employees......but thank GOD we have it.

After having my toes operated on, I drove across the street and had the bargain of the decade....a double cheeseburger by Burger KING...for only one dollar. and a Spicey chicken sandwhich for one dollars. The Chicken sandwhich was like deep freind sandpaper....after one bite,...it went in the garbage...the hamburgers were edible.it was food and filling...but NOT TASTY....... an hour later, the indigestion began and still burns at this hour......... That was my fast food for the years..puke burgers.....

No comments: