Friday, March 19, 2010

I just wrote a large blog..and AOL crapped out on me

And I am pissed. I lost the entire blog for today....I thought it had an automatic save......and for some reason, I wasnt abel to put on any photos either...so I am leaving now...so damn annoyed......Aol always sucked....it did get better...but still, i hate them.....They are on my list of Organizations to punish...almong with WAlmart, most of the Banks and Credit Card Compies, pHarmaceutical COmpanies and insurance companies..... We need an organization of Terminally Ill People to form a Elderly Terrorist Group who have nothing to loose....that is what my next Novel will be about..but a comedy of course.... Can you imagine a motley grew of octogenarian terrorist, planning all kinds of horrors, and have to stop to change their depends....for getting their teeth on the nite table, and suffer from all the foibles of getting old...and of course, there will be the memory problems. like having to synchronize their clocks to all do sometehing at the same time....but of course half forget what time it was/??? COuld be a very funny book, but with a moral!! I have to think of a name like "OUR future"DEPENDS" on You"

No comments: