Friday, November 14, 2008

FRIDAY

WHAT EXACTLY IS INSANITY? Starting a war so that the corporations can make billions and American soldiers think they are fighting for Democracy..That is crazy, but it exhibits a belief system....Ideas are real and not imaginary.. So it may sound crazy...but...
People who are paranoid and think Aliens are watching them from space ships, that their dog is an agent of Satan, and stepping on cracks in the sidewalk will cause great harm...that is crazy....behavior that is not in contact with reality/. would you agree?
But what would you say about responding to strange happenings in the building..that could possibly be attributed to ghosts? Events that leave us wondering what caused them, and thinking maybe....just maybe, there are poltergeist, or some kind of spirits causing it. Now John has heard the loud footsteps. Others like Sean and his wife also have heard the footsteps and ran upstiars to try and find its cause..Other have smelled the cigar smoke. Mitchell and his brother Peter also have been here and chased down the sounds...and of course, since I am here late at night, have witnessed numerous events...myself..like hearing very loud banging,moving of furniture...lights going on and off....etc.
Last night, after the lights kept going on after I shut them off three times...I annouced loudly...speaking to the spirits, that the GHOST BUSTERS are comin gnext Friday and I hope they will show their stuff so their report is that the place might be haunted....hey, the publicity will hep business...maybe radio, newspaper, TV reports. WHO KNOWS. We are not making this all up...its real.
Today, something very very strange happened..as if the ghosts are preparing soemthing for publicity....I was in ROdeo Drive part of my store, with a client, when, suddenly....Eddies car alarm in back of the bulding was set off. No one was near it. It just went off. Eddie went over, picked up the hood to try to shut it off. Then suddenly, over our head in RODEO, some one or something....jumped and the building shook. It was scary....I immediately ran up stairs to see what happened... No one was up there. Nothing fell down...there was no apparent reason for the building to have made such a noice. My customer freaked out...she was scared...
So, are we all crazy? What made the building shake a minute after the car alarm went off. If the occurance waaas reverse,...like the noice and shaking happened first. then the alarm went off, I might think it was an earthquake...but it didnt happen that way. I first try to think of logical reasons....tonight, the lights went on again, after I shut it off...but only one time.
Business this week so far has been a disaster.....there hardly wasnt any at all....but we did get in about 4 truck loads of nice consignments....which I will not list at this time..
I hav eto find out how to use the SPELLCK on this blog site. I am sue there are a million mistakes...please bare withme.

No comments: