Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ghosts

The title above has a problem.If I type more than one word....a bunch of numners and symbols appear out of nowhere....so, I now ill have one word titles until I can find out why it is malfunctioning.
Every since I was thrown off AOL BLOGS, I lost the incentive to continue the blogs, since I lost my readers.. But then, AOL shit down ALL BLOGS. Not that closing everyone down gave me solace, it somehow have me a bit of energy to start again....but not with the fervor I once had. Readership and comments, seem to have spurred me on. Well Ia m back and hopefully, I will find my readers again. I will post the new blog site on my website..maybe even advertise...and hopefully, the few who might be reading this will email it to others.. This paragraph of course is boring as a sand sandwhich....but it will improve.
HERE IS ONE OF MY LATEST POEMS"
I sit across from you
I stare into your eyes
The light shines into them
giving depth that is endless
I cannot see its farthest wall
I stare down the corridor
which I can not enter
hoping to see the future
hoping to see the outcome of your life
all your successes
your failures,
your happiness
your sadness
your offspring and theirs

I would hope to see
images
like a crystal ball
magically tell me
in seconds
what will take life times
what art and song
you will leave the world

I selfishly look for answers
and imaginary pictures
that cannot exist now
or emailed to the next world

I must close my eyes
and fantasize
everything glorious
everything magical
everything musical
everything delicious
everything successful
everything THAT you WILL do

Years down the road
I wish for you
to look into someone's eyes
as I peer into yours,
your heart should swell with pride
your very being should be filled with love
And you will hope to see
images of what is to come
IN THEIR EYES
as if you were looking into crystal ball
When that moment comes
you will understand
WHAT i AM FEELING TODAY
The true meaning of love

NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT, A GROUP OF PEOPLE, WITH SERIOUSNESS OF PURPOSE
and intent to discover any excess energy left in this building by previous inhabitants, or owners of funiture and objects within, who have left this planet...left this plain.... but jus somehow might have gotten stuck here and cannot leave the building. GHOSTS!!
I had put an ad on Craigslist, ananoymously asking wouldanyone shop in a store that was haunted. I got only two responses.. One was a definate YES!!! and a request for me to send them the name of the store, and directions how to get here. The other email was more interesting. It was written by a member of a real ghost hunting organization....who offered their services to come and check out the building for ghosts, spirits, beings, spectres,......they seem serious....and I thought it woul dbe a good thing.. Maybe theymight find something. If not, it still will be an interesting experience...to witness and meet some interesting new people....and as the woman who gave chicken soup to the dead man, she exclaimed "It couldnt hurt"
I cannot remember if I had written some of the manefistations that I have witnessed with the "ghosts" in this building. But we many times hear very clearly, footsteps above us...walking (never running) We have heard very loud banging on the furniture, as if someone was beating the furniture with a stick. I have heard furniture just being moved around..pushed or dragged...very clearly....(we can say the furniutre was being schlepped around) if we find out that the ghost were JEWISH...and if Ghosts are Jewish, I wonder if they have their own Jewish place of worship for Jewish Ghosts, like TEMPLE BETH Casper, If Italian Catholic Our LADY of
the DIVINE Spookalooch..Muslims are much to busy in the after life with their 72 Virgins..to be bothered with after life religious affiliations.....And as for HINDU GHOSTS, I think they pass go and bypass the ghost period, and go right into their next reincarnation.....now that leaves PROTESTANT GHOSTS....I think they are far to proper to act up....they probably want to...but their upbringing just wont allow them even to say BOO! So by the process of elimination, I deduce that most ghosts who act up are Catholic or JEWISH....The JEWISH ghost somehow use the process of guilt to scare their victims...They do things that remind them of their mother or fathers....and pangs of guilt supercede any fear that might have been generated Jewish ghosts moan in a spooky manner"""OY........how can you dothis to me.. And maybe its almsot subliminal....and the people instead of being scared,,,start feeling guilty. So....if you are walking in a scary attic, or down a dark road, or in a cemetary at night...and you go from being a bit scared to feeling guilty.....you know that you are surrounded by JEWISH GHOSTs.The ghosts that are the most dangerous are NONE of the above..They are the atheist ghosts. They have to scenario to follow....so they just go out and try to scare the shit our of everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MAURY THAT WAS SO FUNNY.. THE PART ABOUT GHOSTS WITH RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONS.. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH ON A DREARY RAINY DAY AT WORK.. GERI PS I SENT THE LINK TO MELISSA