Sunday, March 22, 2009

Changing the nature of things.FIOS COMMERCIAL

I must start this blog with something that is really bugging me....THE FIOS COMMERICAL....THAT IS ON EVERY FIVE MINUTES....TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO DROP THEIR CABLE COMPANY...FOR THEIR SERVICE...ITS ON ALL DAY AND NIGHT...AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY.....AND IT WAS ON THE NEWS, THAT THE VERIZON COMPANY IS BEING SUED BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING...

A friend of mine who shall remain namless....called me crying the other night..that a friend of hers...a VERY GOOD friend of hers, who is a Doctor....and a new father is dying in a hospital.....the very hospital that his new baby was born in. It seems that during the time his wife was in the hosital...one night he stayed over, and went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and cut hisfoot somehow.. As time passed, he started having back pains......when hefinally went to his own DRS...he had developed sever MERCER (If I spelled it right) A staph infection that adoesnt respond to any know antibiotic.
She said he was dying. As she cried, tears came to my own eyes.. Now a few years ago, she was very ill...and Although I am not the least bit religous, but very spiritual...and do belive insomekind of high power or GREAT SPIRIT....but do not claim to have any idea who or what it is, howit works, its relationship to humans (or any other living organism on the planet (or beyond).....I prayed for her. She hadbeen very ill, with an infection in her heart...etc.
She recovered very quickly,.....WELL, I told her that I would pray overtime for this freinds of hers. ..and that I always belived that I had a direct line...(Irarely ask for things for myself) So, that night, I went to sleep, praying for all my freinds and familoy, but especially for this dying friend of hers. I ended an email to her, saying...expect a miracle....
I got an email, less than 15 hours later..that the lesions on his spine "miraculously disappeared...." and not only that, he is going home in a day or two." Is there really power in prayer? WHO KNOWS? But it is an interesting story... and true...I think we sholdall be kind to each other and pray for each other....for those who are deserving.... But I do not think evil people shouuldbe prayed for.. they do not deserve it,,,,,,,
THE CAULIFLOWER SOUP.... whose recipe I gave the last time, underwent a change. I decided to simplify it.... NO Canned shrimp soup...and no SHRIMP... Just the cauliflower and one potato steamed,....thinned it out with half and half, salt and pepper, nutmeg, a bit of garlic powder,dried cilantro,and one chopped onion sauted in butter,,. Very simple...but very tasty.
My sister came to visit me in the store today..and brought a friend of hers who came up with a very funny misuse of a word.. She was upset over something and set she was hysterectical....a combination of hysterical and hysterectomy...which might mean, she cried so much, that her ovaries fell out.?"??????
I was very underwhelmed today. People priced a lot of things... and good things. We gave them good prices....but...when they heard them, they stared at me, as if to say....ARE YOU KIDDING... you mean I cant have thatcarved bench with theKING and Queen of Spain on it, for 1790 for $50.00 or that ANitque SEBRA wood sideboard and matching buffet for 100.....You mean we have to pay MORE THAN THAT...2000 dollars, are you kidding me? Then there was a wondrefully sweet couple who priced a Victorian Mahogany sideboard, with claw feet, antiqued a green color, and had a white marble top....I wanted originally about 800....but told them 400..just to move it and that was also too much....(the cost of a stapled togethr pine shit from CHINA) and so went the entire day.....antoerh couple came back to look for drinking glasses they saw here 4 months ago, and were upset when they werent still here for them....except that they really were....but they forgot what they looked like, and didnt buy them anyway......you see, time changes memory and perception.
One of my customers....worked for ABC NEWS.....but finally quit. WHY..SHe told me that she knew that the NEWS, works in conjunction with forces of the government to control the public. FEAR tactic....how they keep us in a panic with the economy....(the BUSH WHITE HOUSE) but they have not stopped even since OBAMA and company took over..they are still blasting the fear..daily...inlcuding AOL....and other internet providers....They also tried to control th public...(the goernment) with feat of terrorists...after 9/11--which is to be blamed on the BUSH WHite House..one way or another...Either they planned it, or let it happened...and CHENEY is up to his ass in guilt.....he is the one that planned maneuvers with the air force that fatal day..he had all the planes who were protecting the EASTERN SEABOARD up around MAINE...so we were completely vulnerable...Just think, no planes to protect the NATIONS CAPITAL..that a plane could crash into thePENTAGON-coincidentally..the wing that was EMPTY!
THE MEDIA IS VERY LAME....but is that because the general public is just as lame. It is a similar question..which came first the chicken or the egg....or which came first the Media or the Schmucks. For example, on AOL NEWs,they continue the NEWS? about the OCTOMOM...or OCtoslut. The selfish, mindless bitch, who know has 14 children that she cannot take care of.. They have no father, and will be in the public scrutiny as they grow up. There is no way they can grow up normally.....
There is no way this woman is dealing with a full deck...As I previously said, they should crazy glue her labias closed....AOL had a Poll, where they want people to VOTE...with idiotic questions like "DO you want o know who the father is?" and 34% of the people answered yes.!!!!! wHY WOULD YOU GIVE A FLYING PHUCK WHO THE FATHER IS......HOW DOES THAT AFFECT THEM" THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE, who read the garbage headlines on Lindsey Lohan, Brittaney SPears., What BRAD PITT, TOM CRUISE and all the rest of the assholes ..including PAris Hilton... THe NEWS of HOllywood.., and SPorts figures..always getting in trouble.....and RAPPERS....mostly who are thugs with no talent..........Stories...bull crap. WHo cares what all these multimillionaires do....It is all so very unimportant to the rest of the world..is drama....But so many people apparently want to know who is doing what to whom. Which start is cheating, or is pregnant, or did drugs,....and then there is news on horrible creatures like ANN COULTER and RUSH LIMBAUGH......these are people, who might be from another planet..URANUS.....They are mean spirited and against all that is decent.....The media should boycott them....but so many people think that the NEWS is reality...and if it is in print it must be true.....I would like some group to build a concentration camp for useless Sports,Political and Entertainment people.....ALl these people should be taken off the streets, and put in this camp for retraining...to become usefull human beings....and if they are off the streets....we just might get some good news in the newspaper and on TV..I know that I am ranting and raving...but I am passionate against the MEDIA and the IDIOTS that support them.As I type this, A ROD is being dissed on the NEWS, that we dated a MADAM...who arranged prostitutes for him...and then dated him...the same BUSINESSWOMAN who supplied ELLIOT SPITZER...with his ladies...
LOX CERVICHE: I made a salad dressing today and didnt use it...so I decided not to waste it....I used Lemon juice, garlic, virgin olive oil, salt, black pepper, dried cilantro, and dried parmsean cheese...I then added some lime juice, and one thin sliced onion....I might add a bit of vinegar to give it a more pickled taste.I will let it marinate for 8 hours. By morning it should be marinated....I am hoping the cheese will give it a slightly different taste that ordinary cerviche offers. For those of you who are not familiar with this....cerviche is fish that is "cooked" by the acid in the lemon juice" If you use vinegar...you will know it as "pickeled fish""...most know pickeled Herring.....that comes in jars with onions....

No comments: