Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Customer Bravery Award goes to........


The other day, I reported that the elevator got stuck, the Police, Firedepartment..were all summoned, and a woman, who got stuck in my elevator...was released, unharmed, unscathed, and NOT unerved. She was cool, calm and collective (what ever collective means....in this situation, I am not sure.. She left in a hurry once freed...and scurried out, past all the men and woman who came to rescue her....past the yong men with Axes and other gadgets..still in their rubber coats and protective hats....almost seeming disappointed they wrent able to use their tools to chop up my furniture, and smash thru doors.....and hose down everything in site. But these brave souls, on other days, risk their lives to protect our property and we must all thank the Volunteer firemen, all over the country who do what they do.
Well, although, I still didnt get her name, she returned today... at first I didnt recognize her as"THE WOMAN WHO GOT STICK", but I recognized her as one of my customers......She returned....bravely....and I asked her to pose infront of the MONSTER that entrapped her.....and kidnapped her until the Boys from COmpany One released her...so you will see her....get ready...

No comments: