Monday, March 9, 2009

FACEBOOK

Tonight I joined the rest of the world and joined facebook..... They say once you are onthere, people who mightbe looking for you ...can find you.. Thepast can catch up with me now....which is ok, for there isnt anyone that I dont want to find me....and if some from the distance past might think to find me, those who I might have ignored...might get their second chance. Lucky them.....or lucky me.....or...I just might say the ADVENTURE might continue.
Facebook is really a very novel concept. One can comunicate with the entire world...share your thoughts, your ideas, your photos.....find people...get groups of people together...work on common ideas and passions....get political....and it will be possible to make things happen.......raise money, raise consciousness...share everything and anything...including favorite recipes, favorite books, poems, your grandchilds kindergarden art work.......share everything adn ANYTHING.
I am just curious how many people are reading the blog.... so if you get a chande email me at buddylubman@aol.com and let me know... I seem to have run out of steam since I was thrown off AOL.....and then, two weeks after I was thrown off aol, they threw EVERYONE OFF AOL BLOGS... BUT i GOT DEPRESSED ANYWAY, AND i FEEL i AM NOWHERE UP TO PAR..BUT IF i KEEP IT UP.....i WILL RETURN TO THE WILDNESS IT ONCE HAD....i DO NEED ENCOURAGEMENT.. also since BUSH is gone, the mental venom hasnt bee building up as it did.. I used BUSh to bounce of anger and jokes.... and now....things have gotten serious..Obama....is doing a good job.. He is neither funny.....or jokeable....ALl I can say that he is trying his best to make changes.. If his decisions will work....I can only say I hope so....but he is every day adressing the public, on TV...making speeches letting us know what he is doing...as compared to BUSh..who didnt do anything, didnt think, didnt plan...and rarely spoke to the American people....and when he did...he stuttered, stumbled and bumbled and LIED. SO I have to find other things to find humor in.....

No comments: