Wednesday, August 26, 2009

teddy

I lIT A CANDLE IN MY HEART
FOR A LION NAMED TED
WHOSE WHITE MANE
ROARS OF JUSTICE ,
SHOUTS OF LIBERALISM
CONCERN FOR HIS COUNTRY
FOR THE POOR
FOR THE SICK
FOR OUR SOLDIERS
AND THE LAND ITSELF


WHEN I WAS 19, I cried for days for his brother, John, who was symbolic to me..of a young vibrant president, who was out to change the world ...a man who wanted peace....and whose idealism, was akin to my own. His death, crushed my own hope that I would see world peace in my own life time.
I was in shock when his brother BOBBY died.....but I understood the revenge motive of his death...The Mafia helped elect his brother, and BOBBY as attorney general, jailed hundreds of them.....but it still saddened me. and I cried again when JOHNJOHN, Tedddys NEwphew died in a plance crash, which I predicted and belive was murder.....He was killed by those who was afraid he would win the presidency and reopen his fathers assasination......and of course..People in the government....and CIA and MAfia, and others...wanted to protect those still alive....
Teddy was the only Kennedy that died by natural causes....Teddy lived up to his brothers most famous line"ask now what your country can do for you...but what you can do for your country. TEDDY, sponsered over 2500 pieces of legislation, of which more tha 500 were put into law..which makes him the most prolific man in government ever.. He produced more legislation than any president....... Had he have won the presidency, and if he wouldht have been assasinated by the same group, who killed the rest of his family...he would have been an awesome president.
Regardless that he is a multimillionaire...or billionaire....he was always for the underdog...the poor. He wanted better education, better medicine, less pollution, womens rights, gay rights,..better roads, better transportation.....better baking and insurance company practices...... He wanted only good things for all Americans..

I will go to sleep tonight, and Light a candle in my mind. I will watch the flame burn as a fall asleep. I will think how he has changed the political climate...for without him, our country would have been in much worse shape. But although his heart is no longer beating, his voice will not be silenced....there will be others who will surprisingly pick up his torch, and will be come more vocal. I cannot say yet who will do this...but it is a prediction...and wil surprse us all. We have lost a truly great man. But great men are not perfect.
When Kennedy went off that bridge...and MAry JO Kopecne died...I wondered if someone ...the same group that killed both his brohters, and eventually his newphew....didnt cut his brakes and try to kill him....
They say he was drunk..so frunk he couldnt save her... If he was so drunk.... how was he able to save himself, get out of the water with no lights at NIGHT! They called him a coweard that he didnt save her...if it was at night....would there have been enough time to get out himself..get around to the other side of the car(underwater) and get to her. I dont think so. If he was taht drunk...I think he woudl ahve died as well. We were not told the entire truth.....

No comments: