Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bad mouthed today on Craigs list-then got an apology

Apology to Granny's (Hohokus)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-20, 12:14PM EDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is an apology to the proprietors of Granny's attic.

Not to put the blame where blame is not due. The post is not from "Mentally-ill" dealer, but from an unsatisfied customer. (The post containing the "cookies and meatballs" reference).

I am sorry for my remarks and did not look to harm Granny's business, but to just blow off some steam. Which, was absolutely misdirected.

I am also sorry for the time you have spent responding to my post.

Please accept my apology and in truth Granny's really does have some amazing items ( which I am upset I cannot afford :( )


Location: Hohokus
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: