Monday, November 22, 2010

AOL TOP NEWS a joke......My Faux Run for The Presidency

I want to make it clear, the fact that "i am running for presidency" will be done in earnest.....but I am not expecting bvery much to happen....People who have no money, or history of being in politics(regardless of intelligence)or connected to powerful coporations or big mooney, dont have a chance to run for anything more than local politics.
But I will make every attempt to try to do it as if it was real....Discuss important issues, stake firm stands, try to surrround myself with decent intellgent peole in their respected fields....as if they would become advisors and cabinet members. It would almost like producing a movie that aims for reality......
I think the experience will be very exciting...and I will beable to share my thoughts, my politics, with the entiure country. I wil use this and other blogs, YOU TUBE FOR SPEECHES......and will let the people read my poetry and philosphy......and one of my phrases will be "elect the Poet President" IN ancient Greece, poets were elected to igh position, the President of Dominican Republic, who was a blind poet...called"EL CIEGO" BALAGUER....so the idea is not original, but nes poetry and philosophy would give the people more insight into what i believe in than all the speeches and promises can.
I am looking for people to work on my "faux" campaign..who is send out emails, make videos, etc... We are going to build astudio setting in my huge warehouse block long gallery......I am hoping, that somewhere along the line, some of the things we will say..and do might affect some change...
And again, I always beg forgiveness for my awful typing and errors.

AOL...is almost as bad as the scandal newspapers....The Enquirer and other trash weeklies...I find todays headlines amusing:Cargo Jet Slides Off Runway in Snow-Covered Seattle

DNA Results for Bearded Lady, Son to Be Unveiled

Cheap Thanksgiving: Serve Roadkill Instead of Turkey

Illinois Tornado Makes Rare Thanksgiving Week Appearance [VIDEO]

Nothing mentioned about the hunger problem now and during the holidaies, nothing about the death toll of our soldiers in IRAQ and Afganistan, NOthing about how many peple are loosig their homes and businesses....and real serious problem.....How many people cannot afford medical care, or pay their insurance bills which are going up 30% a year......how the credit card companies raise the interest rates on people who are having toruble paying their bills,instead of lowering it.....and real important things......
THEY ARE ADVOCATING EATING ROAD KILL(DEER) INSTEAD OF BUYING TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING...THIS IS DOWN RIGHT STUPID., UNHEALTHY.....AND HOW IMPORTANT IS THE REUNIONS AND DNA TEST OF A BEARDED LADY AND HER LONG LSOT SON...WHO CARES.....
HOW ABOUT HOW THE COW OF A GOVENOR...WHO CUT MONEY T O EDUCATION IN NJ.......WILL EFFECT THE EDUCATION OF OUR CHILDREN.....ETECETC.....
JUST HAD A BRAIN STORM.....I WILL WRITE THE "ROAD KILL" COOKBOOK....YUK

No comments: