Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Clienticide is not legal. DANGER IN KOREAS, THE POPE WOKE UP/JESUS &CONDOMS cooking for thanksgiving

..kILLING A CUSTOMER ISNT LEGAL YET BUT..............This one particular customer who spent a lot of mOney here...and then, a money later decided to bargain the amount in half..came back. This time...she refused to pay for a few things on hold for 6 weeks, demanded we drop everything and bring her things to be packed......and wanted to buy more things at prices up to 80% off ticket price. I was coughing my brains out.....tired from lack of sleep for almost a week, and not in the mood for this EVA BRAUN personality to dominate my day.
I told her that she cannot just come into the store and demand that we stop what we are doing, change our plans, without any notice. She then had us deliver the goods to another nearby dealr..who she said would take care of it..WHen we did....deliver it, he wanted no part of it and we had to return it here...wasting more than half an hour. TIME IS MONEY!
After telling me she didnt want to buy what we wre saving for her for 6 weeks, she wanted more prices on other things...and then tried me to more than cut the prices in half..some 89% less....and I just said not..and she got insulted...and told me ai am not nice like my competitor....who gave her a few yards of free silk fabric....(I didnt say that if she had spent 30,000 dollars here, i too would have given her three yeards of fabric that I paid almostnothing for....but, wouldnt want to alinete her with this other dealer.
Tonight.....she continued to bargain and I told her NO...then dont buy it. But those words turned into that I threw her out of the store.....which I did not.Either she has a hearing problem, or a mental problem or both. her money is green, she is cheap, but i still want to getmore of it... She is really a demanding bitch...and at 68 yers old, ia m tired of kissing peoples asses becuase of business. I am not a hypocrit and I am not nice because people are rich I am nice because I like someone..and dont fake it....

The Asians, whoa re known for smal penis's, are trying to compensate today by sending their Freudian missles to blow each other up. The North, bombed a South KOrean ISLAND and killed a few people...the North DIDNT retaliate yet, but warned of severe punishment if they attack again. I think it would be better, if the UNITED NATIONS sent them a 747 filled with hookers and penis extentions...and the potentially dangerous situations might die down. The north is bragging about their Nuclear potentian...
This could esclate ito someting big...But it seems CHINA and RUSSIA and the USA do not want a war....so they woudlnt back either side I dont think.....and i also think the nORTH koreans...or at leas their leaders are insane.

If I have the enrgy, tonight I will start preparation for my cous cous dish. I already went and bought the HARISSA sauce from Isreal....a Morroccan recipe of chilles garlic and spices, which one cannot expalin in words.. but makes a simple vegetarians (or meatatarian dish....incredible)
I do not have a recipe...for my cous cous...each time its different..but the results are very similar.. I cube up various sweet and white poatoes, turnip, parsnip, celerey, cabbage,squashes, raisens, pine nuts, parsely, onions. carotts...cook them in a broth with various psices including cumin, lots of cinnamon, garic, cardamon...and some harissa...I do not thicken the broth... Its served over cooked cous cous and then Harissa is served n a bowl and added to taste. ALso in a bowl, will be orange sections, and apple cubes to be added if they want it sweet. Simple..yes. but so very delicious.
FOr those not veggitarian, you can cook the same veggies in a broth with various meats together, or individual..chicken and my favorite LAMB>
When the fie cous cous isnt available, serving the veggies over white or brown rice is still delicious..but not as traditional.

where exactly in the bible did Jesus say you shouldne wear condoms? GEE I do not remember it.. why, I will bet my weenie....that they didnt have any condoms for sale back then, not even at the local 7-11 on the desert Oasis.. Now somewhere in the bible they tell you not to play with yourself...and I am sure this was written my men, to old to get an erection and have an orgasm anyway...so they felt that if they cannot enjoy it ..no one should.
I dont even know if the figured out the rhythm method back then. But for years, after the advent of consoms, it beame immoiral and illegal for use in the Caothlic religion. The CHURCH ELDERS were too busy having theri inquisisitons, burning and torturning people to pay attention...that birth control....in many countries would prevent hunger and disease....but the words in the book are more important than real human life.
Now enter AIDS...and thhe clergy still for bade the use of condoms and the disease spread, Condoms owuld have slowed down the spread but they still thought tht using them is a sin..dying of aids must be better.....sure...!!!!!
FINDALLY we have a pope that is not a schmuck.. He really wants to see the epidemic slow down more and more and more...as we all do. So he says wearing cndoms is less evil than the spred of the disease..yet he still has to call it evil....SCHMUCK!!!!

No comments: