Sunday, September 27, 2009

The auction came and went...I cant breath again...HAPPY NEW YEAR -recipes

I was able to keep myself together fo the auction....The energy level was high, I was rediculous, and kept the audience happy, but was unable to make them laugh enough, to let loose with large spending. They were reserve, if now down right cheap. The main problem.... our loyal auction customers..just dont need anymore crap.
I started the auction with an annoucemnt! iS THERE AN EYE dR IN THE HOUSE??? i NEED TO HOOK YO UP WITH ONE OF OUR MAIL CUSTOMERS... oNE OF THEM MISSED THE URINAL BY A MILE. hIS AIM WAS HORRENDOUS... AND THE BOYS HAVE TO CLEAN UP THE FLOOR. DOES THE WORD.. COCKEYED MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU.?
THE CROWD, IF YOU WANT TO CAL IT THAT......WAS ABOUT WHAT WE WERE HAVING USUALLY, BEFORE WE CANCELLED THE AUCTIONS 2 YEARS AGO. AND THE INTAKE WAS ABOT THE SAME...THE CONSISTENCY...IS SOME KIND OF MESSAGE...
EVERYONE WENT HOME A BIT AFTER TEN IN THE EVENING..I WAS TIRED, MY BACK AND FEET HURT... and the coughing, which again begain during the auction, was geting worse. Form the exhaustion of the past week, and a few swings of the Codene cough medicine, I thik I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. It is now 5 in the morning.....I have been up for abot 40 min, coughing my brains out.....and I cant seem to stop. I took some more cough syrup.. to help stop the chest shatter vibrations and maybe get more sleep.
I guess I am going to cough my way into the NEW YEARm, which starts at SUN DOWN.
I wish everyone rading this Healthy and peaceful year to come....and, inroder to achienve peace and joy, you have to spread it around too. Joy, is like peanut butter, unless you spread it all over the bread...it lumps up and isnt good unless it
all flat,even, and equal.
Recipe: SOME KIND OF SOUP... I started with a huge can of crem of CHICKEN SOUP...industrial size, threee cans of corn with its liquid. Can of bean sprouts, can of potatoes diced (no liquid)A few cups of liquid left over from cooking boiled chicken. a few tablespoons of roasted peanut oil.. four chopped chicken breasts.. Two packages of fake lump crabmeat, two finely chopped onions... 4 finely chopped scallions, paprica, worchester sauce 4 tablespoons, a sprinkly of garlic powder, black pepper, one chopped red pepper,.....heat then taste and balalnce seasonaing to taste....YUM. There should be avery fine after taste of peanut oil.
My sister was a great help....she made her famous pasta salad....and help prepare what ever was needed...my regular crew was outstanding....of course, when I get nervous I yelland scream a bit....but I always compliment their work when it is over...They all are great people.... and I am blessed by having them all around.

No comments: