Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am a star!!!! Well, sort of. We were on teh NEWS ALL DAY

I started hearding all about GRANNYS ATTIC and its coming auction...starting at 6 this morning, and I just heard it again, at 9:20. If I had to pay for commercials on TV NEWS,,,,, I bet today would have cost more than 50,000 dollars...and it would have been a commercial This is the NEWS.....they are promoting us...Hopefull this is the PUSh we need to make things better...
ALL THE GUYS WATCHED, LAUGH AND WERE PROUD.....AFTER SEEING MYSELF ON tv, I HAVE TO REALLY GO ON A DIET....GOOD THING i WAS WEARING ALL BLACK.....I SORT OF LOOKED LIKE MICHEAL MOOR..WITH HIS BASEBALL HAT...ALL THOUGH, HE IS FATTER THAN ME.
PART OF THE INTERVIEW STARTED, RIGHT AFTER I CLIMBED THE STAIRS TO THE SECOND FLOOR....I WAS OUT OF BREATH, AND YOU CAN HERE ME HUFFING AND PUFFING..
tONIGHT WE WENT BACK TO A HOUSE....AND PICKED UP MORE STUFF FOR THE AUCTION.....THE HOUSE HAS A MOLD PROBLEM, SO WE WILL BE WASHING IT DOWN WITH CLOROX AND WATER MANANA......
I WAS COUGHING ALL DAY, BUT WHEN I TOOK THE COUGH SYRUP.....I WAS ZONKING OUT...IT HAS CODENE IN IT.......I COULD HARDLY STAND ALL DAY.

No comments: