Friday, May 1, 2009

Episcopal Mitzvah,I did an auction ,Foodaholic,etc

Today I dontated my time to a group of people holding a chairty auction in RAMSEY at the EPISCOPAL CHURCH. It seems that an auctioneer, who promised to do their auction backed out...at the last minute(probably when his wife told him, there was nothing of value there....the wife was hired to do appraisals.....and of course, these people are not my favorites....but I wont go into that.
The offered to pay me before I accepted...but I refused....I thought that the goodwill that I could generate, would be better...than to charge a few dollars...and why not, do a few good deeds now and then....
They had a little buffet...which included kosher pigs in the blanket, even though,most people are boycotting everything to do with pigs..because of the paranoia of the swine flu.

No comments: