Monday, May 25, 2009

Miss Me??? Been tired at night....but lets make up lost time

For the past 6 weeks, my normal routine changed due to the illness, and neath death of my long time friend....RObert....he came down with pneumonia, and almost didnt make it....but almost doesnt count, and he is back withus. But I had been very busy taking care of his three miniature Dashhundts...which was a pleasure.....for they are the cutest little dogs in the world....a veritable 3 tail kissing machine... They will not stop kissing you until you just cant take any more.
Then after feeding the puppies, I went to the hospital like clockwork...whether he was conscious or not......to make sure he was getting the best of care......and then, whenconcious, he had to have reinforcement that someone cared. So my regular job plus this task, has worn me out....and havent been much intgo writing...but I am back.
I had been telling you all, BRAD BOLES, the wild one who has the TVprogram the TRUE HOUSEWIVES of NYCity.....He is one of the most colorful people that has ever graced my business in all the years.... He is funny, creative.....and very into the GRANNYS ATTIC experince....its very good to have people pushing ones store....well yesterday, he arrived with a few people.....There was a married couple, who own jewelry stores in TRUMP TOWERS.......the wife, whose age is somewhere around...50-give or take....and her husband (she told me he is the 4th and last) and that a "get" which is a JEWISH DIVORCE....is no longer available..she has had three....and the board of RABBIS thinks she is a slut......(or something to that phrase)..and the other WOMAN, was only introduced to us as JUDITH...afamous wiritger and publisher..who I must get to know.....Brad just said she is so fabulous......well, after doing my homework.....I discovered who she was..from serching the internet....she was non other than the CONtgroversial Judith REGAN.LOOKING A BIT OLDER, BUT GOODLOOKING.....THAN MOST OF THE ONLINE PHOTOS....
Well, lets talk about my elevator.....I paid 45,000 dollars 6 years ago....we didnt have aproblem for 6 years,,,and now... they cannot seem to fix it...for 7 weeks, it has not been working correctly....we can use it to ship things up and down, butnot for customers...or workers...and, when I have to climb the stairs...to give a person a price ...or give instructions to theboys.....i am out of breath...and out of 45,000. The owner of SHAPR elevator is supposedly trying to fix it...but he claims...this type never should have been installed...well then, why did he accept the money??? I smell a law suit!!!!
We are now rearranging the store to put in a "shabby chique,sheik, chic..chick-department...(#3 is the right choice)....all the painted furniture....and flowery things...and white things.....and very feminine things....and Frenchy things....It will make the store bright and happy andincrease sales..Photos will be posted soon.

I saw a ghost... YEp a real live living ghost. Right in the store, and he and his daughters have been customers for many years.....going all the way back to MAHWAH.
The ghost used to collect clocks....broken ones and he used to fix tghem up..to new condition....Many years passed.....and one day, his daughther...told me he was very sick....and only had a few days to live...months passed....she called us to an estate sale...of her fathers stuff.....later on, she called us to her home to buy more......stuff. So I assumed the man died. So when a man and a woman walked into the store yesterday....the old man looked a bit like the old clock collector who had died two years ago.....I stared and stared at him.. Walked up closer....Then asked the woman if she had a sister named WENDY....SHe said yes! ANd this man is your father? YES!.. tHEN LIKE A REAL SCHMUCK...I SAID...."sO, YOUR NOT DEAD!!"
hE CONVINCED ME THAT HE WAS VERY MUCH ALIVE... he was near death....but a miracle happened and he lived..and looks great.... Just his daughther WENDY failed to tellme that he lived... So, I guess I was cheated out of seeing a real live ghost ......again. But for mayhbe 30 seconds...I was sure I was seeing one.... OH WELL?
MY LATEST POEM......NOT YET CORRECTED OR REFINED
tHERE ARE SOME SONGS
WHOSE MELODY IS MORE THAN MUSIC
IT IS ANESTHETIC, APHRODESIAC AND
INTOXICATING
ITS MELODY MAKES ME CLOSE MY EYES
IT DRUGS ME
INTO SEMI CONSCIOUSNESS
ALL THAT EXISTS IN THE WORLD
IS ME
THE MUSIC
AND A GLOWING DARKNESS.
mY SPIRIT RISES,
LEAVING MY BODY BEHIND
i TRAVEL
TO THE END OF THE UNIVERSE AND BACK
AND ALL THAT EXISTS
IS MY SPIRIT
THAT HAS BECOME ONE WITH THE MUSIC

Before me a bowl of ripened fruit
my favorites pineapple, peaches, raspberries
the COncord grape
and others whose flavors so intense
explode with in my mouth
whose fragrances enhances taste
so strong, it creates music of its own
That I can imagine, as I close my eyes
savoring all that can be consumed
intensly
ANd my world is now just me and flavor
there is nothing else, except the music playing
taking me where ever I want to go


I smell the Roses
I inhale the Lilac
I drink in in the Lilly of the valley
I absorb............
I Hyacinth
The intoxication is just to much
I close my eyes
I become one with nature
I see nothing, I feeling nothing, I hear music
I am neither asleep or awake
Nothing matters..there is no memory
All that there is me, the fragrances, the tastes and the music

Should I not ever arise
from the music,
awake from the tastes
or get up from the fragraces
to open my eyes
and return to reality

ANd live in the constant state
of sensory bliss
I know what heaven must be like.

No comments: