Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sensitivity,simple enjoyment, and other nonsense

Yesterday, while driing to MAHWAH, I noticed a deer grazing in front of a building on rt 17, somewhere between Saddleriver and Ramsey. My mind immediately created tis phrase,"its fate is sealed"! I knew, that this beautiful creature, wouldnt survive long. It was oblivious to the traffic passing, some 50 feet from his off limit pasture. I tried not to think of what might happen, but he was far from the mountains and the fields...and unless a miracle happened, he wouldnt know how to find his way back.
TOnight, on the way back to Mahwah again, I saw a deer in the road. If it was the very same one, I couldnt know...but most proabbly it was. This beautiful creature was victim of man kind, hunger, urban sprawl...Its very sad, but you know, its a very unfair UNIVERSE and it always will be. And it doenst help if you are sensitive.

For the past few weeks, as the boys and I clean out the MAHWAH Store at night....we are working, but manage to enjoy ourselves. We laugh and joke and have a good time. We usual work 2 and half to three hours, and then go to LARRY"S PIZZA MASters, where we continue to get silly and laugh and eat. I really look forward to the simple pleasure of the good companies of my employees and friends...We are like a family. I dont know if its philosopical or night.....but to me, the simple pleasures of life are more enjoyable than big flash in the plan events...and spectacular shows....
What can be better than food freinds, good food and good laughs./????nothing..

FINDING LOST THINGS... wHILE CLEANING OUT MAHWAH.... i have been finidng things that I thought were lost or stolen for years....I was shocked to see...some of the things that turned up....and yet, there are other things that definately were stolen out of the store....years ago......but that is another story not for here...

my horrible cough, that is a side effect from my blood pressure medicine...LISINOPRIL has been lessening each day,... now that I am off it....there are still coughs, but not the horrid coughing spells when I can even catch my breath....a few more days, and i am hoping it will be gone for good. Even My Phramacist....told me the medicine did the same thing to him.....and he had to go off it....

No comments: