Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Very strange and funny story....about a live TROLL

My frined BArbara told me this story and I wil do my utmost to relay it as accuratly as she told it to me. One of her employees has a son who is Autistic/Mentally impaired..and here I do not know the politically and medically correct term...so forgive me if i strayed from the correct words.
This young man is 19, quite large and strong, and had been able to stay home alone, during the day, with no problems. Ok here is the story that left me peeing in my pants (figuratively of course)

Barbaras employee got a call from her son who seemed very aggitated..."MOMMY, he said I caught a live troll..come home come home"... She calmed him down and told him to relax and watch television.
15 min later he called again, and said"Really MOmmy, I caught a live troll....please come home and see him" Of course....he tried to placate him...again.Time PAsses and he calls again and again, and sounding more hyper each time..Finally, when she couldnt stand the calls anymore, she decided to go home and see what ,if anything was going on.
She met her son at the door, who was happy to see her,,and grabbed her hand and almost dragged her up the stairs..MOMMY, I locked him in the closet.....As she was racing up the stairs she hears a banging....then she hears..."LET ME OUT OF HERE>> go call your mother....." She entered the bedroom, and heard a voice ocming form the closet,,,banging on the door...and a dresser was pulled in front of the closet as well.."OK MOMMY, we can let him out now that you are home. The son pushed away the dresser, unlocked the door....and out comes a real, live living DWARF!!!!! Yelling and screaming and hollering.... The Employee didnt know whether to shit or go blind (this is an expression I learned in college in Lexington KENTUCKY)
The dwarf started yelling..that he knocked on the door....he was a JOHOVAHS WITNESS......and was there coliticiting their nonsense...when the son, mistook him for a legendary troll.....picked him up off the ground bodily.....carried him up the stiars and licked him in the closet....Now even dwarfs are coming out of the closets..... YOU JUST COULDNT MAKE UP THIS STORY....I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING...BUT THE POOR LITTLE GUY, MUST HAVE BEEN SCARED TO DEATH. What if the boy was scared and decided to kill him.....as some trolls, have a pretty bad reputation.......although, I never met a troll I didnt like.

No comments: