Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sex with the Easter Bunny, FOOD,Diet,business,Was Superman JEWISH?

Last night i went to a Bunny Bar, and went home with the Easter Bunny....The bunny said, we couldnt rock and roll all night, because in the morning, the bunny had to get up and hide Easter Eggs all over. So we paled all kinds of naughty games.....The Bunny left and I slept late...and woke up with all this pink hair and fuzz all over me...and some was on my toothbrush..Very Embarassing.....
Last night I cooked a ham..not even sure where it came from...i dont remember buying it....I bet MIss Dotty brought it and, placed it in the fridge and never told anyone...Well, last night ,after staring at it for a few days, i decoded to cook it for the boys who would be working Easter Sunday and during the week. I didnt have all the items that I wanted....but then invented my own recipe..for Ham, not exactly in the Kosher Kook Book. I found some molasses, salt, pepper, and cinnamon...nothing else seemed appropriate...I scored the ham with diamond shapes, and rubbed it down with the moslasses,salt,pepper and cinnamon...and rubbed it in and let it stay to marinate for several hours..Then baked it slowly for 4 hours, until the ouside turned black..OMG... IT WAS MORE DELICIOUS THAN I EVER DREAMED.

i HAD ADVERTISED THAT WE WERE GIGING OUT COOKIES, EASTER CANDIES, HOT CHOCOLATES, CAPPUCHINO, COFFEE,TEA....FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES 2 TO 100... BUT DEEP DOWN, I REALLY DIDNT EXPECT VERY MANY PEOPLE....IT WAS EASTER...AND A GORGEOUS DAY PREDICTED. WELL I WAS RIGHT....VERY FEW PEOPLE, AND TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HAND..SO I NOSHED ALL DAY, FORGETTING ALL ABOUT MY DIET...I ATE ALL KINDS OF RAINBOW COLORED JELLY BEANS, HAM, SATE(STEAK MARINATED WITH SOY AND PEANUT BUTTER AND HOT SAUCE, A FEW BOWLS OF MY CURRY SOUP, WEIGHT WATCHERS ICES, AND FOR BREAKFAST, I DID HAVE MY OATMEAL.....AND THEN TO AD INSULT TO INJURY, I WENT TO BAUMGARTENS IN RIDGEWOOD AND HAD AN ASIAN SAUTE OF SHRIMP,SCALLOPS, BROCCOLI, GINKO FRUIT, PINEABPPLE AND RED AND GREEN PEPPER ON BROWN RICE......I WILL BE STARVING MYSELF ALL WEEK NOW.

Just read an article on super heros....seems a lot of them, were created by JEWISH GUYS.....maybe because their mothers and fathers expected so much from them....the artists and writers....made the heros their alter egos... they fantacized what they wanted to be...and went wild with their imagination...readThe 18th Annual Toronto Jewish Film Festival, running April 18-25 will feature the 'sidebar series', "People Of The Comic Book: The Creators Of Superheroes, Graphic Novels & Toons", based on the premise that North American Jews were the creative force behind the Us comic book industry.

Comic book titles include "Superman" (Siegel and Shuster), "Captain America (Simon and Kirby), "Batman (Bob Kane), "Lil' Abner" (Al Capp), "The Spirit" (Will Eisner), "Mad Magazine" (Harvey Kurtzman, Will Elder), "Daredevil" (Gene Colan), "Green Lantern" (Gil Kane), "Sgt. Rock" (Joe Kubert), "Spider-Man, "Iron Man", "The Hulk" (Stan Lee) and a whole lot more.

No comments: