Friday, June 4, 2010

Business was good today..many people,EMOTIONS

Last night, i watched the news and saw a bunch of people trying to save a beached dolphin....My sensitivity took a beating on this one,,,and i started tearing...feeling such horrible sadness for the poor dolphin...but happiness, that many humans.....helped keep htat creature alive, pouring water on him, petting him, keeping him cool, until professionals were able to come and try to rescue it.
It briefly restored my faith in human beings...in human nature and that some of us really still care about other species....and that we in-nately know what the right th8ing to do is... It was said, that most beached whales and dolphins, are beached because they are really sick, and their sonar and other parts arent working...therefor the chance of recovery for them is 10%..Never the less. even with bad odds, these people went forth to do the right thing. I cried because I was sand and I cried because I was happy. DOes that make sense?

I went again to the ROut 23 Chinese Buffet....their food is excellent,m and one cannot buy food in the store to prepare such a feast for the same money.....for 20.00 tonite I down many oysters, shrimp, sushi, a few spare ribs, two small peices of sirloin steak that was marinated and cooked over an open fire....Shrimp bisque, DIM SUM (Chinese dumplings) a piece of salmon(small) a noodle dish with seafood(very so so) a little taste of roast duck,.....and some desserts and other goodies. but the choice was staggering..many noodle and rices dishes, veggies like Broccoli Rab with garline, steamed string beanys, stuffed mushrooms, chicke kebabos and maybe ten other chickend and shrimp dished, 4 other soups, clams,........
I ate till i was statisfied, but not over stuffed or in pain...as some do. Every time I go there...there are a collection of large people.....with asses....that gave me an idea.. I could make a deal with these people and rent their funcky butts..and put signs on them.. like walking BILLBOARDS.. If you saw a person with a five foot ass...and they were walking around with a sign....you would READ THAT SIGN...AND THEN CALL UP A FEW PEOPLE TO TELL THEM THAT A FAT ASS, WAS ADVERTISING"SLIM FAST" OR
MC DONALDS OR WENDYS...OR HOW ABOUT IMMODDIUM.....OR EVEN JELLOW OR PUDDING..ON AN ASS......AND I DONT MEAN A LITTLE FAT....ASSES....THAT WOULD WIN PRISES......TONIGHT, THERE WAS ONE PERSON, WHO WAS SITTING ON TWO CHIARS....I AM SUR HER BUTT WAS 48" WIDE....I HAVE A LITTLE BELLY....AND SHOULDNT VISIT THESE PLACES, BUT FOR GODS SAKE, WHAT IN HELL DOES MRS.SHREK NEED TO GO TO AN ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET......I AM A GOOD ADDICT AND I AM SURE SHE IS ONE TOO....SHE NEEDS HELP....BUT NOT A BUFFET!!!
MY NEW ADVERTISING COMPANY WILL BE CALLED "BIG BUTT BILLBOARDS" AND INORDER TO WORK FOR US, ONE HAD TO HAVE A TREMENDOUS POSTERIOR....AT LEAST 36" SO THE SIGN WIL BE NOTICED.....dO YOU THINK I AM SERIOUS../??? NO, BUT GUESS WHAT...IT MIGHT WORK ANYWAY.

No comments: