Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Obama has Hutzpah, Driving in Scary storm,Applebees, More NEWS

I think OBama has big balls.....not the testicular kind, but the kidn that takes a certain amount of daring....and in Hebrew its called Hutzpah..Amid, all the screams that he is uncaring, ineffectual...and nothing he does is right(only by the Republicans who are stirring up shit...so that they might win back their controal at the next election).....Obama has done a few daring things. Tonight, he invited the young lady, who was the cause of her highschool prom being canceled...because she is a lesbian....who wanted to bring her girlfriend to the prom. The school, canceled the prom becuase the courts took her side. The mentality of the people in her town, is amazing...they would punish their own children (so to speak) rather than have to decent kids of the same sex attend a dance.. They would make privae parties..to circumvent the law.
Now what were these trailer trash people worried about??? DId they think that two girls dancing...(which girls do dance with each other anyway....they did when I was in school in the 1950-60s).....did they thing that their dancing would pervert the entire school..DId they think the girls would rip off their clothes and start an orgy>>>>and that all the couples would change their orientation>>>and the girls would go with the girls and the guys would go with the guys......and the entire school would turn gay? Then they would all go to college and the entiure collge would turn gay...and then, when they got our into the world...the entiure world would turn gay....no one would have any children...and the human race, like the SHAKER COMMUNITY) would just die off...just from two girls going to a prom?????
Well somehow, what happened in that little rural town, got to our president.....and he felt sorry for her...and even though he knew he would get some shit from the far right,,,,and not so far right...and even form some ofhis own people, HE is a feeling man, and invited this young lady tonight to the WHITE HOUSE....so this rejected teen, will spend time with the COMMANDER IN CHIEF....how exciting..I wonder if I told him I am a lesbian, he might invite me to the WHITE HOUSE too....hmmm...sorry for joking and changing the mood here..I think its a wonderful thing, and shouuld really sheer up this young lady....and make her feel important...that even though her white trash community rejected her....the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDNT...AND I MUST TELL YOU, WHEN I READ ABOUT THIS JUST BEFORE, THERE WERE TEARS IN MY EYES. TEARS OF HAPPINESS FOR HER...
She then is going to meet Mayor Bloomberg.....and other officials....and ELLEN DEGENERES...bless he butch heart.....gave her a 30,000 scholarship to college...Its funny how things work out...how one thing negative can turn positive......

I was in Westchester tongiht making a deal on 400 pieces of costume JEwelry.....on the way home, I was suffering from dinner...i went to dinner with a freind and it was the worst Mexican food I ever had...and not inexpensive...Guacamole was ten dollars....never have i paid more the 8.....anywhere. Its was ok...but not as good as the HACIENDA in SUFFEREN NY.... The main couse was kaka....the refried beens look like baby poop and didnt taste much better. the "steak" was a slice of tasteless roast beef, very thin...and the empanada on top was tastless as was the sauce....but the price of the dish was 18.50....HORRIBLE.... the flan was oak..and the ice tea, was reminicent of ice water....no taste at all...the the service was as good as the food. The waiters...and there were a lot of them....couldnt remember to bring water, or tortillas, or tobasco sauce,....etc.....well, you know what they say in MEXICAO MANANA... well, my stomach still hurts as I write this....took some pepsid......Will never go back to this rip off place.......
I do know goo dMExican food..had lots of it in FEBRUARY when I went to VERA CRUZ......and although, there were real MEXICANS in this place....They do not know how to cook.!!!!

So,on my way home, while the heartburn was kicking in, the sky opened up....while I was on 287. It rained so hard...that I really couldnt see ahead of my. I wouldnt see the white line, so I could stay in one lane...it was like driving in thick fog...you couldnt see ahead....i slowed down, put my flashers on....as did other drivers...yet the 50ft trailer trucks just flew by at 60mph, as a plane on automatic pilot.....once I tried to stop under an underpass..but a truck came so close, i decided it might be safer to keep going, rather thatn stopa nd get smashed by a trailer.....It was a cloud burst..the worst I have ever been in...and now I understand how flash floods come about....Ironically, by the time i got back to HOHOKUS.....the sky was clear, and the moon was out....

Tomorrow, the big shit who is running the IRAQI WAr, will offer up his regisnation to the PRESIDENT, who he dissed.......but I predict...that Obama, will tell him off, then praise his efforts in the war, and ask him to stay, and continue...so we can either win, or get out safely. I think Obama knows, the if he accespts the resignation, it would be like firing him, and the morale of the soldiers wouuld decline.....

No comments: