Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was wrong about MC CRYSTAL resigning...OH well....customer cursing me out..THe JUdge who over ruled OBAMA order to stop drilling.

So i am not the best poltical strategest...i thought that Obama woulnt accept MC CRYSTALs resignation, for the moral of the country and the soldiers...well, I was wrong...Yes, I am wrong sometimes....One of the reason,is that I really didnt read the article in ROLING STONE MAGAZINE where he put the president down..That is one reason ...I didnt think he said anything as bad as he really did.... ANd Obama, to keep self respect ...and the respect of others...did accept the resignation. TOO manypeople have been putting him down.. Tell me, what would MC CAIN and the anus from ALASKA have dont differenly for the past year?/ At least things didnt get worse......and did get a bit better.

A customer returned today to try again strike up a deal on some items....that she stormed out over,,two days ago. She offerened me at least 25% less than I wanted...and then, didnt even have that amount to pay me. SHe said I would have to keep the stuff until Sept..until she moved....(but then again, how do I know if she didnt have the money now, that she would have the money then after a move..I explained to her, not only am I not getting my price....nor all the money..but i wouldnt have the room to have to sell other things...The deal was all in her favor....none in mine!!! She came back again, but only to find out that I sold it to another person.....who already owned part of the set of furniture that she wanted. This person paid more, and will get it out before SEPT>>>.way before.
The woman started cursing me out...She siad YOU MUST HAVE CALLED THAT PERSON UP AFTER I LEFT......AND GAVE IT TO HER CHEAPER.. "i EXPLAINED, NUMBER ONE, SHE PAYED MORE...AND IT WILL BE OUT OF HERE......BOTH THINGS THAT SHE COULDNT DO.......
SHE THEN PROCEED TO CALL ME A "SHYSTER, A CROOK. AND ASKED ME HOW i SLEEP NIGHTS" BEING SO TERRIBLE OF A PERSON.
I ASKED HER "EXACTLY WHAT DID I DO WRONG? I SOLD MY MERCHANDISE....I GOT PAID WHAT I WANTED...AND WILL HAVE THE SPACE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY TO SELL NEW THINGS' THIS IS A BUSINESS.....HOW CAN YOU BE MAD THAT I DIDNT SELL IT TO YOU FOR A PRICE THAT WAS UNACCEPIBLE AND YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE MONEY??????? SHE SCREAMED AND HOLLERED...HOW HORRIBLE IWAS..... and if I was that horrible, and a crook and a shyster..i wouldnt have been upset being called those names...but, i was very upset..to the point of shaking on the inside....and angry as well.

My dear Friend Barabara Comerford picked me up and we went to eat in a French Restaurant in Westwood....We met DIANNE from the WHite ELEPHANt and JOHn. and we went to this Bistro...small in size and high in prices....I cant remember the name...but it was some French Expression...... the menu was limited....but the food was really very good...The appetizer...was not a big deal, except it was 14.50...it was 2 small shrimp, and two small scallops over white beans in a flavorful sauce...but far from exceptional or orgasmic....
The main course was rack of lamb..in some kind of wine sauce that really was exceptional, the veggies were ok....and the apple tart could have been cooked more...the three courses were about 53,00... Not an exceptional good deal or food for the money, but passable....the others had salad and appetizers and said it was nice....

We got a small delivery today from CANADA...another pair of exceptional LIONS in stone, and a fabulous tray table all inlaid with ..a removeable tray on top of that...and a few other inlaid end tables.....love seat...etc.. Nice delivery..but in the 100 degree heat....it took a long time......the boys were already tired from a few deliveries today...but they are working hard...and we are trying to get the store in order.

Federal Judge...Martin FELDMAN (no relation to MArty Feldman who was a comedian with bulging googly eyes) has major conflict of interests...He said to go ahead and drill, desprite OBAMAS moratorium on drilling 33 more wells. The accident killed 11 people or more, and how many millions of animals,birds and fish....and ruined the fishing,shrimp and shelfish industry. Enough OIL.. Oil causes death....oil causes greed and war.....and all the horros associated with war.
This piece of crap judge, with white hair..and distinuished demeanor....is a bad man. He has extensive investments in the oil and energy business(HALLERBURTON TOO)....He should be disbarred. He is a traitor and a theif.. His type of crime should be the death Penalty.......

No comments: