Sunday, June 13, 2010

I invented the new KY flavored "lickables" and other things to kvetch about

By the way, those of you who read this, wethers all the times or some times, please tell your freinds to log on and subscribe..or "follow" the more people that I know read this, the more I am spurred on to do a better job and more often......thanks.

Before I start vetching about people stealing my ideas....I want to discuss the color of the water in Wayne NJ. Tonight I went home and turned on the water in the bathtub... When it was filled, it looked blue-ish green.. like the color of the Mediterranean on a cloudless day. Gorgeous..But it isnt usually that color. Nothing fell into the tub...It was the color of the blue toilet bowl clear that you hang in the bowl....TIDY BOWL. But nothing was around at all to cause this. I then filled up the water int he sink, and a blueish tint was there too. I wonder if its a miracle...or there is something wrong with the water. If my skin turns blue, or starts to peel off, or I turn into a were wolf or frog...we will know the truth. I will call the Wayne Water Department and see if they know...But you can never get any information out of city workers.....never.

KY Flavored jelly....and other sexual flavored items....I not only had the idea for this 45 years ago, but I actually produced them and tried to market them. I was the first to make flavored vaseline....back in 1964-65. My mother thought I had really lost my mind, when I took her Electric mix master down the basement, melted a huge industrila size can of petroleum jelly, and hydroginated it with a slow stream of hot water...sort of like making mayonaise out of petroleum products.....
When the mixture was stable, I added flavorings. and colorings....I made them in all fruit flavors, chocolate, vanilla, and one that was purple with glitter in it for the GAY crowd and called it NELLY JELLY..... Then I packaged it in plastic containers and even had professional labels printed with the flavor on it.....
I did sell hundreds of bottles, but one needs to sell tens of thousands of them to make a profit...and to make that many bottles, one needs a manufacturing plant, not a finished basement with an ELECTRIC MIXMASTER. I tried to get contract from stores, novelty companies....(this was before sex stores)...and everyone th0ought I was crazy except one of my friends who help me sell the products....
I wasnt very aggressive.....and everyone talked me out of trying to mae this go futher..The motto on the label said "In case you change your mind..it still tastes GOOD!" Other products that I concieved was a flavoed wash....to make your best parts smell and taste good" Years later a famous company did produce it....a flavored DUSH...and it was even advertized on TV... I was so ahead of my times...I could have been king of the FLAVORD PUBIC EMPIRE....oh well. My mother decided never to use her MIX MASTER AGAIN.....and my father bought her a new one.. My idea, if at a different time would have made me a multi millionaire...which wasnt meant to be.
I am very angry with the lady govenor of arizona...she is bringing Nazism to her state and to our country. People can be stopped on the street and asked for their papers.....just like in GERMANY before and during the war. AMerica is made of of foreigners..all our relatives come from somewhere else.... The Mexican people contribute so much...and they really get so little. Theya re fabulous kind harded, smiling,hard working people....and get treated so badly. They give so much more than they take...and this BITCH of a GOV....wants to get rid of them.. better, they should get rid of her...VOTE HER OUT> i just wrote her a letter, saying I am boycotting her state and any one and any business from Arizona... pass it on, write the bitch a letter too...PLEASE>

No comments: